PDA

View Full Version : kathai

gaz
08-08-2005, 12:07
help i keep getting killed at the start of this map

SAkida
08-08-2005, 13:10
This is a very vague question...

Try explore first -before you activate the monument- and kill as many undead camps as you can, especially the ones from the north so that you are left with only one front to defend :) Have you been to colloseum? if yes you should have by now more than enough skilled heroes to smash many undead camps.

Kimberly
08-06-2006, 07:25
This is a very vague question...

Try explore first -before you activate the monument- and kill as many undead camps as you can, especially the ones from the north so that you are left with only one front to defend :) Have you been to colloseum? if yes you should have by now more than enough skilled heroes to smash many undead camps.

Hello there, can anyone explain to me what/where the colloseum is? I too am having troubles defending my camp at the beginning of the map, and my heroes are proving relatively useless.

Thanks, Kim

GenericUserB
08-06-2006, 18:37
you can go to collosseum after finishing the blazing stones (or smth like that) map

Graywolf
01-04-2008, 22:33
The angry guy in Kathai (in the fighting ring doesn`t die, but doesn`t call himself defeated either.), I`m stuck. I have a helper too, gaash, I don`t remember the names. X ja J...or whatever... You know- the place where Uru is waiting outside the ring. Is that a bug or what??? so frustrating..:cry:

Androdion
01-04-2008, 22:51
you can go to collosseum after finishing the blazing stones (or smth like that) map

You have to complete the three quests in Blazing Stones, then on the far right north of the last part of the map there's the portal to the Colosseum.

The angry guy in Kathai (in the fighting ring doesn`t die, but doesn`t call himself defeated either.), I`m stuck. I have a helper too, gaash, I don`t remember the names. X ja J...or whatever... You know- the place where Uru is waiting outside the ring. Is that a bug or what??? so frustrating..

You have to fight the guy and his helper (mine was Urias), and when you defeat them (they don't actually die) you hear and see Uru say something like "Enough my children, there's been too much bloodshed already today", i can't remember all too well! Then both of you get out of the arena and you talk again with Uru, she then gives you passage to the Darkwind Keeps or Clockwork Crypts, i dont' remember wich too! :p

As to the bug issue I really don't know, but since you're playing SotP you should have version 1.52...Try reloading an earlier savegame before the fight!

Graywolf
01-04-2008, 23:08
Wait! :p Urias and "the other guy" are on my side? Or so it seemed to be...I quess I`ll try again then. :eek:

Androdion
01-04-2008, 23:14
You misunderstood me...When you accept the challenge if you have two Gon you can have a helper for the challenge. You choose between Urias and Allyah. Got it?! Ok, next, the "other guy" is called Xalabar and it's him that challenges you because he says you're not from Kathai and Uru shouldn't trust you and so on! He has a helper which is a healer.

So if you get two Gon, you enter the arena with a helper (you choose which), and fight Xalabar and the healer!

Hope I've been explicit enough now, and that I helped! :D

Graywolf
01-04-2008, 23:20
Thanks! I was just about to edit my text againn, it didn`t make any sense..:rolleyes:
My problem was that Uru didn`t want to end this. We kept fighting until the X were weak enough, then we just stood tehere like fools (3 of us).. then this mr X got a little bit of his strenght back and we fight again and so on and so on. But I quess IŽll try once more.. :king: