fight with Xalabar (east Kathai map) - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
28-Aug-2013, 10:04 PM: SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past
27-May-2009, 12:03 AM: SpellForce 2- Faith in Destiny
11-Apr-2008, 05:46 PM: Dragon Storm Patch 2.01

Welcome to the SpellForce - Official Board forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Spellforce Newsletter
To stay up to date with the latest news regarding Spellforce please enter your email address in the box

Regresar   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 1 > SotP - Single Player Missions
Registrarse FAQ / Ayuda Lista de usuarios Calendario Buscar Posts de hoy Marcar como leído

SotP - Single Player Missions Attention: Spoiler! You are stuck in Shadow of the Phoenix? Get help here.

Responder

Herramientas
Old 12-Oct-2005, 08:25 PM   #1
ewa

Angry fight with Xalabar (east Kathai map)

I am playing with the fenix stone. Now I'm stuck in the Kathai map.

I have found 2 Gons (the artifacts Uru mentioned). I talked to her and she ordered me to go to the arena. I crossed the portal but there is only a lvl 34 Kathai Healer. When I kill him nothing happens. Uru has no sign over her head, so i cannot talk to her again.

I am not going to play this map again...
ewa is offline   Citar y responder
Old 12-Oct-2005, 08:41 PM   #2
Artimes
Lionheart

RPG Character: Artimes
Enviar un mensaje por AIM a Artimes Enviar un mensaje por MSN a Artimes Enviar un mensaje por Yahoo a Artimes
Hi and welcome to the forum. When you collect gons to my knowledge and memory! which is a dodgey one for every gon you collect you can send a warrior into the arena to fight against xalabar. but no matter how many gons xalabar has he will have an healer at his side he normally collect just the one if you avatar quick enough! But once youve killed the healer there will be no extra reward or option. but once youve killed xalabar he and uru should talk to you and then the invasion of the royal army should start.

Cheers
Artimes is offline   Citar y responder
Old 12-Oct-2005, 08:54 PM   #3
ewa

Thanks for greetings.

I don't understand... Do I have to wait for Xalabar? Is he about to appear at the arena? Because there is ONLY the Healer. And i can't see Xalabar on the map. Is it a bug or something?
Old 12-Oct-2005, 08:59 PM   #4
Kubi
Resurrected

Hi

Well, Xalabar should be on the map. After you talked to Uru he should appear in the arena.

So I would suggest that you leave the map and then come back. Maybe he is then there.

Greetz
-kubi

Kubi is offline   Citar y responder
Old 12-Oct-2005, 09:02 PM   #5
Artimes
Lionheart

Enviar un mensaje por AIM a Artimes Enviar un mensaje por MSN a Artimes Enviar un mensaje por Yahoo a Artimes
Hi, once youve collected your gons go straight back to uru and she will tell you to go and face him, or in other words go to the arena and xalabar should be there waiting to fight you. Bear in mind collect as many gons as you can get because xalabar will. but if there if you feel there is still something wrong send PHE mortannon a pm and he should be able to aid you.

http://spellforce.jowood.com/forum/member.php?u=993

Cheers
Old 12-Oct-2005, 09:13 PM   #6
ewa

I left the map (through a bindstone) and then came back. Then I reloaded the game. None of that helped. I will follow Artimes' advice and contact PHE mortannon.

Anyway, many thanks!

Ewa
Old 13-Oct-2005, 12:51 AM   #7
Artimes
Lionheart

Hi dont worry you will get it fixed. Just to let you know there isnt much of a reward for completeing this task. Maybe a little experience and an ancient northern helm which is not very good but i think you will get a few gold coins at your local merchant!

Cheers Gd Luck
Old 13-Oct-2005, 02:44 AM   #8
ewa

Well, the problem is that until I beat that (...) Xalabar I cannot follow any further with the main quest...

While searching I found (probably) the same problem, but the thread is in German so it didn't help me much )

http://spellforce.jowood.de/forum/sh...hlight=xalabar

I suppose (as I understand just basics of German), I should load an old save (in one fourth of the map) or replay the map - let's say, it's not a solution, especially that I don't know how it might help.

I'll continue searching, on the other hand, I'll replay the map. If the bug repeats, I'll deinstall Spellforce and buy Sims 2. Ok, just kidding

Cheers,
Ewa
Responder

Herramientas

Reglas del foro
not puedes iniciar una discusión
not puedes responder a una discusión
not puedes agregar archivos adjuntos
not puedes editar tus posts

El código vB está activado
Emotíconos está activado
El código [IMG] está activado
El código HTML está desactivado
Ir a

Discusiones similares
Discusión Iniciada por Foro Respuestas Último post
Kathai Kampf der Götter-Xalabar will nich mehr! Shadow_of_Winter SotP - Single Player Missionen 5 02-Sep-2005 08:48 PM
East Kathai Hamid SotP - Single Player Missions 6 28-Jun-2005 03:39 PM
Kathai - Xalabar Tex Technischer Support 5 24-Dec-2004 02:07 AM
xalabar dadomania SotP - Single Player Missionen 9 24-Nov-2004 09:38 AM
Can't reach the darkwall from the east Frikske BoW - Single Player Missions 2 11-Jul-2004 12:37 PM

Todas las horas son GMT +2. La hora es 05:42 AM.

Usando: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2011 Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. All Rights Reserved.
Style © by Kubi