Planet SpellForce Rises Again - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
12-02-2013, 11:23: The Demons of the Past Advent calendar 2013
06-19-2013, 11:30: SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past
04-08-2008, 19:57: Current Patch Info for SF1 & 2

Welcome to the official SpellForce board.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Spellforce Newsletter
To stay up to date with the latest news regarding Spellforce please enter your email address in the box

Go Back   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 2 - Shadow Wars > Shadow Wars - Single Player Campaign
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Shadow Wars - Single Player Campaign Attention: Spoiler! Here you can get help, tricks or hints for the SpellForce 2 single player campaign

Old 12-28-2006, 14:10   #1
Free Flinker
Moderator a.d.

Planet SpellForce Rises Again

The SpellForce Companion fan site is back.

For those of you who may have missed it, it was always a great resource for SF1 information and had started covering SF2 when it was mysteriously taken down. The mystery of it's disappearance still hasn't been explained but LennyLen is over there making everything fit for human consumption

For the many of you who expressed disappointment that the site was taken down, this should be a nice, if slightly late, Christmas present!
Free Flinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 13:53   #2
Paladin1
The Keeper of Secrets

I would like to add that so far the reason why the site and boards went down remains a mystery at the moment, though i'm more than happy to see them back and will start work with Lenny once again to get the site and boards up and running.
Old 01-03-2007, 16:56   #3
Free Flinker
Moderator a.d.

In case some of you don't frequent the OT board and the previous PlanetSF thread there, here's some relevant info you should all be aware of:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyLen View Post
GENERAL NOTICE

Due to a security problem, I've temporarily shut down the forums at the Spellforce Companion. The rest of the site is unaffected, so you can still use it as the great Spellforce reference that it is.

I hope to make a happier announcement soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin1 View Post
Also once the security issues with the boards are resolved if any of you wish to contribute to the update of the site with info regarding anything Spellforce related i.e walk-throughs, general hints, mods, art or anything else you can think of let either myself or Lenny know and when all is working as it should we can use it to bring the site up to date.
Free Flinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 02:59   #4
Trappin

The site appears to be non functional.
Trappin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 08:14   #5
vandir

It's still down.
Give it another month before we give up the ghost?
vandir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 15:24   #6
Locomotor

site still down

the site is still down
Locomotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 23:07   #7
Sahugani

unless there is a big update going on with the site then i doubt the site will be functional again. just my two cents.
Sahugani is offline   Reply With Quote