Bug with going back to previous locations - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 15:02: SpellForce 3 OUT NOW! + Alle Trailer | Update: Alle Patchinfos
01-17-2017, 20:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
07-04-2012, 21:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 20:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 1 > Technical Support
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Technical Support For everything technical related or installation problems

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 12-09-2017, 20:49   #1
Mikollo

Bug with going back to previous locations

Hi there

At first I want to point, that I've been trying to find answer on my own, but with no luck.

The problem is that when I want to go to the one of previous locations, it's all reset. I'm not talking that fog of war is reset and my buildings/units are gone, cause I know it's normal for SpellForce. I mean that every enemy I've killed (normal unit, boss, etc.) is back and the same with buildings I've destroid. When I want to go back to Greyfell there's again cutscene, Rohen is talking, messenger is comming and the bad guy is on the path to the city and the worst part is, that I get quests again.. I've read that I can use code for that, but only for that. It's irritating that when I want to go to kill ghosts from mine (lets say the 20th lvl) and I have to kill that one and every ghost that was before him so 5th, 10th, 15th and 20th lvl at a clip. Is there any way to fix it?
Mikollo ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 12-10-2017, 03:55   #2
mordo

Benutzerbild von mordo

RPG Character: BPOO
i think i have read every post there is on this site,
and i have never heard anything like it.
have you been using console commands ?

i think you should just start a new campaign, i dont think anyone knows the answer to this mystery.

the only thing that partially relate to whatever you are experiencing is to delete your own buildings, like towers,
if you built them on spawn sites, before you move on to next map
Alt 12-10-2017, 11:44   #3
Mikollo

No, I haven't used comands yet and I think, I've never build something on spawn and in Liannon it's impossible, but I've wrote you about ghosts I've been trying starting new campaign, reinstalling the game, but nothing helps. Maybe some file are lock only for reading, and game can't write changes on them?

I've decided to try one more thing: I've never played tutorial, so I've again reinstalled the game and started game with tutorial. It was ok, but after I've finished it and normal game started, my avatar didn't showed up on Runes Warriors Monument but close to the bindingstone XD Seriusly my game f*cks up even before it really starts XD
Alt 12-10-2017, 14:13   #4
mordo

Benutzerbild von mordo

RPG Character: BPOO
the part where avatar show up at the bindstone is normal,
its bindstone or portal all the way.
only the heroes are summoned at the hero monument.

you need to check the quest book to follow the story and keep the story & events on track
Alt 12-10-2017, 15:26   #5
Mikollo

Ok, it seems I have found the solution and the funny part is that I've wrote the source of bug in my last post XD It seems that game really had problem to overright some files. After I reinstalled the game and before I've started the campaign, I clicked on shortcut, settings and ,,always run as administrator" and that's made a deal

Topic is finished and it can be closed, but if you can, plz leave the topic, so if someone had similar problem, he could find here the answer
Antwort

Themen-Optionen