[SF3] General Discussion & Community ideas - Seite 72 - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 15:02: SpellForce 3 OUT NOW! + Alle Trailer | Update: Alle Patchinfos
01-17-2017, 20:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
07-04-2012, 21:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 20:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 3 > SpellForce 3 - General Discussion
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 07-24-2017, 22:29   #1421
Rakun

Benutzerbild von Rakun

Zitat:
Zitat von Regaz Beitrag anzeigen
Goblin cave

Goblin cave Spoiler:

looks amazing
Rakun ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 08-07-2017, 23:02   #1422
Regaz

Benutzerbild von Regaz

Foot of Barga Gor

Zitat:
In the shadow of the eponymous mountain, lies the wasteland referred to as the “Foot of Barga Gor”. It’s home to the Orcish tribe called the Firewielders, as well as to many unforgiving beasts, from undead to demon. While most travellers stay away from Barga Gor for that exact reason, the Firewielders cherish their homeland’s perils: According to Orcish culture, only through constant conflict and danger a people can stay strong and persevere.
Foot of Barga Gor Spoiler:

Gray Keep?

Zitat:
The fog of war engulfs even the most glorious structures in Nortander. Are you brave enough to uncover the secrets of this ancient land? The battle begins soon...
Gray Keep? Spoiler:

Regaz ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 08-25-2017, 11:26   #1423
NeoX
Development & Modding

Benutzerbild von NeoX

New Gameplay and an Analyze from the Gamescon

Hi,

The guys from Gamestar have been on the Spellforce 3 Presentation at Gamescon 2017 and show us some new Gameplay from the campaign:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMh2...ature=youtu.be

Greetings: NeoX

Spellforce 2 - Master of War
The complete Cardgame of Spellforce 2 on your PC and Android!
NeoX ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 11-16-2017, 00:23   #1424
C oNe
Super Moderator
Zarachs Flamme

Benutzerbild von C oNe

SpellForce 3 - Gameplay Trailer: Human Faction
Alt 12-14-2017, 19:08   #1425
Albeoris

Conditional AI

Hello friends!

I suggest that you consider adding a customized AI to the game.

Having passed the game on a high difficulty, I realized that the current system of applying skills is very inconvenient.

In the SP1 was a very user-friendly interface, where with the help of the Tab key you could choose the strongest enemy and apply on it a dozen available abilities.

Here we are limited to three abilities, and there is no time to effectively manage them.

When you are not against 5-6 units, but 10-20, it is very difficult to find a suitable target, simultaneously monitoring the health of your fighters.

Because of this, preference is given to mass spells. Instead of combo abilities, we take auras. We constantly save and load the game.

The gameplay is very similar to Dragon Age. And I'm very lacking that convenient mechanism of AI customization, which helps to reduce microcontrol, and concentrate on tactics.

You have a little functionality for tuning AI of the creature.
Code:
//	AIstyle <SpellcastingStyle> <CommandLevel>
//		SpellcastingStyle:  Wasteful, Smart, Economic, Off
//		CommandLevel:       Wild, Subordinate, Subcommander, Commander
//		Default style is:   AIstyle Smart Subordinate
It will be awesome if you put these rules from the game code into external files and let them be set to heroes!

P.S. Any news about the Steam Workshop and the map editor? The SDK is not very friendly, but the game is very amenable to modding. We want to share each other with cool modifications!
Albeoris ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 12-16-2017, 07:52   #1426
hcpriest2

Very short company - all ~ 20 hours of a game, the current patch 1.14 (45940) many bugs, optimization of graphics is awful. I am disappointed .

I hope with darksiders 3 it will be better.
hcpriest2 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 12-16-2017, 10:52   #1427
Stensuperman

Zitat:
Zitat von hcpriest2 Beitrag anzeigen
Very short company - all ~ 20 hours of a game, the current patch 1.14 (45940) many bugs, optimization of graphics is awful. I am disappointed .

I hope with darksiders 3 it will be better.
17 hours in here. I feel slightly the same. I'm currently rating it a 6 out of 10, while I expected it to be a lot higher (especially since I played SF 1 and 2).
Stensuperman ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 12-16-2017, 13:37   #1428
Nyralim

Benutzerbild von Nyralim

20 and 17 hours? I completed my first run yesterday and I had 38 hours at least, guess it depends on your playstyle. With even 38 hours, I skipped some of the content because I forgot it was there. Sure there are some bugs, but I've pretty much got used to that knowing the current game industry :/

On another note, comparing it with the first two games, I really like how they handled the companions. With them even influencing the outcome of some quests, or them making it oh so more enjoyable with them comments :P
"I am dying. Every day, with every breath I draw, I am closer to the end of my life. For we are born with a finite number of breaths, and each one I take edges the sunlight that is my life toward the inevitable dusk."
-Unknown writer-
Nyralim ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 12-30-2017, 10:13   #1429
hcpriest2

Camp.diff. -> Circle Mage = 27h done. 1.22 much better for fix quest line.

Waiting many dlc with 100h+ playing
hcpriest2 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 01-04-2018, 18:39   #1430
C oNe
Super Moderator
Zarachs Flamme

Benutzerbild von C oNe

Zerus - Grimlore Games / Today

Zitat:
Good Morning!

First of all, happy new year to all of you! =)

Secondly, we are reading all of your feedback on here and are closely looking at the issues you point out. To help better understand the current state of the game, I'd appreciate if all of you would fill out this form to the best of your ability (and as much as time allows).

Some of you might already know this form from the beta, for some it might be new. In any case, if you have any questions regarding this form, feel free to ask me directly.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Themen-Optionen