General discussion and questions! - Seite 12 - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 15:02: SpellForce 3 OUT NOW! + Alle Trailer | Update: Release Trailer
01-17-2017, 20:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
08-10-2015, 14:07: [Sammelthread] SpellForce 3 - Alle Infos
07-04-2012, 21:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 20:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past > Demons of the Past - General Discussion
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Demons of the Past - General Discussion Discuss here all general things that belong to the SpellForce 2 Addon Demons of the Past

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 11-04-2013, 20:58   #221
Danz9876

Zitat:
Zitat von Sam Hotte Beitrag anzeigen
Craig's ghost had a role as well in DS as in FiD, so it's a nearby assumption him having his share in DotP, too.

About others, me personally I do take the drawn pics rather as stereotypes than a certain character; you know, could be Io, but also maybe any other elven archer, and such.

Succumb to the temptation of Spells and Force as winter is coming, bringing quite some long, dark gaming nights till the release of DotP in January ...
Yeah sounds like you're right, its all just speculation at the moment, but I guess it just makes everything so much more exciting.

And yes sir.

Zitat:
Zitat von Artimis Beitrag anzeigen
Caine is defiantly in the game as he is in the trailer. Sariel is in the game to. I am unsure who else but Craig is dead although his soul is still around in ghost form.

So my girl from breath of winter is the shadow warrior!! He is an awesome companion, I hope he his a perment companion this time round. If Zazhut can only be killed by the shadow blade like the fial darg can it will be hard to do that.
True dat.

And I agree with you there too, he is/was awesome, its only a shame that he hasnt so far been given that useful stealth ability the other shadows have, maybe he'd just be too powerful with it.
Danz9876 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 11-05-2013, 00:26   #222
Artimis
Lady knight

Benutzerbild von Artimis

The shadow warrior has appeared in all spellforce 2 games thus far I am unsure for good or for ill he will have apart to play in all this story for demons of past. Decides in which is it just me who thinks that many of the old bosses will return in this game?
Artimis ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 11-05-2013, 01:30   #223
Rakun

Benutzerbild von Rakun

Shadow Warrior is quite important after all, considering he's been around since Breath of Winters.

But if he didn't die at the end of Fid, I guess he can continue his journey and perhaps do a new thing. After all, he's quite capable.

Old bosses? Would be cool. Especially something regarding Udwin, perhaps (from Order of Dawn), and the demon circle mage and that big demon from Order of Dawn, too. I'm pretty sure one of them knew a lot of demons too. As said before, of course.

And as a fan of Spellforce, I can barely wait for DotP
Rakun ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 11-05-2013, 11:53   #224
Hermelien de Buizerd
White Mage of the Circle

Benutzerbild von Hermelien de Buizerd

Ulator?
He is death because the Avatar in Spellforce 1: The order of Dawn killed him.
Uram is also death because of a runewarrior killed him off.
But the game have a need for a Gandalf figure so if one of the Circle could play that roll after all Spellforce looked like the lord of the Rings.
And as a fan of Spellforce form the start of the first game, I can barely wait for DotP
Alt 11-05-2013, 13:23   #225
Rakun

Benutzerbild von Rakun

Ulather and Uram may be dead, but they likely leaved something behind. After all, I don't think they were illiterate. Udwin did leave a book that he brought back to the surface, though, for sure.

Well, I doubt they need a Gandalf figure, but true, the wise figure was usually Rohen, and for awhile even the god-man the rune warrior saves in the first Spellforce.
Alt 11-07-2013, 12:14   #226
Hermelien de Buizerd
White Mage of the Circle

But if you have read the Lord of the Rings trilogy then you know that Gandalf fell in Moria in a ficht with the balrog and later came back as the White wizard and help the fellowship so it is posseble that Rohen came back and joins the Avatar in the ficht against the Nameless.
Alt 11-07-2013, 12:44   #227
Lornik
Super Moderator
Graue Eminenz
Fiara-Brigade

Benutzerbild von Lornik

RPG Character: Brahir
Julius Caesar already said "repetitio non placent" - it's no good to repeat things over and over again. Rohen already came back in SotP, so let him lie down in peace. We've already visited Rohens grave in Shadow Wars (Rushwater Downs), I think that's enough .

So long

Lornik

Wilhelm Busch
Lornik ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 11-07-2013, 19:27   #228
Artimis
Lady knight

Benutzerbild von Artimis

Zitat:
Zitat von Lornik Beitrag anzeigen
Julius Caesar already said "repetitio non placent" - it's no good to repeat things over and over again. Rohen already came back in SotP, so let him lie down in peace. We've already visited Rohens grave in Shadow Wars (Rushwater Downs), I think that's enough .

So long

Lornik
You forgot we have his boots in dragon strom
Alt 11-08-2013, 00:33   #229
Rakun

Benutzerbild von Rakun

Although what I did like in Dragon Storm is that it did build on Spellforce's story and lore, and history. But I agree, too much about certain individuals would make it boring.
Alt 11-12-2013, 23:49   #230
Artimis
Lady knight

Benutzerbild von Artimis

I have not been able to get on to the forum for some time but now I am back with an point. I did not realise this until I went back to the arena and heard the war of the gods, considering that the gods appear in Dotp, do you think that the events in war of the gods will effect the gods in this game.
Alt 11-14-2013, 14:07   #231
Rakun

Benutzerbild von Rakun

Perhaps it will. Who knows - war of the gods could make it harder for the hero/heroine to convince the gods to help.
Alt 11-14-2013, 20:02   #232
Artimis
Lady knight

Benutzerbild von Artimis

I think it will be more of problem with some of the gods than others.
Alt 11-17-2013, 12:32   #233
Rakun

Benutzerbild von Rakun

Indeed. If those people in the trailer are gods, that said "Oh, and now you wish to help!", as if they weren't helped before, it seemed like there were many things gods did that made gods dislike each other.
Alt 11-17-2013, 18:02   #234
Hermelien de Buizerd
White Mage of the Circle

Mayby make the Runewarrior of the Phoenixstone a comeback even Urias ( the great knicht of the Order and sucessor of Sartarius)
Alt 11-17-2013, 19:21   #235
Rakun

Benutzerbild von Rakun

(Spoiler) Urias did die in Shadow of the Phoenix, though. :P
Alt 11-17-2013, 19:48   #236
Artimis
Lady knight

Benutzerbild von Artimis

, I better not tell him then when I get round to finishing the campaign with him following me along.
Alt 11-19-2013, 11:20   #237
Hermelien de Buizerd
White Mage of the Circle

I know that Urias died in TSOP but you are a Shaikan richt? So you could resurct him as a Shaikan.
Alt 11-19-2013, 13:19   #238
Sam Hotte
Super Moderator

But resurrection by dragon blood does not work if body is already cold and rotting, I'd assume.
Remember SF2 SW? Everybody newly "converted" to Shaikan was done so shortly after death. Even those already being Shaikan may only be called back to life without an altar for just a few minutes.

So, to bring back dead heroes from SF1, you'd need greater magic than just donating dragon blood ...
Sam Hotte ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 11-19-2013, 17:43   #239
Syko
Best SF-Screenshot

Benutzerbild von Syko

Feel the might of Urias, risen from death. See his new fancy, zombie-like look....thad would be cool. Resurrect him and don't care about his appearance
Syko ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 11-20-2013, 01:50   #240
Androdion
Super Moderator
Spellforce addict

Benutzerbild von Androdion

RPG Character: Raziel
Zitat:
Zitat von Syko Beitrag anzeigen
Feel the might of Urias, risen from death. See his new fancy, zombie-like look....thad would be cool. Resurrect him and don't care about his appearance
I missed the oldies' humour so very much. Thanks for that special laugh mate!

In other news, when are you going to have a new avatar?

Themen-Optionen