Need Help with GhostWatch - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 15:02: SpellForce 3 Collectors Edition + Cinematic Trailer
05-18-2017, 15:52: SF3 Beta startet am 19.5. - Alle Informationen + Updates
01-17-2017, 20:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
08-10-2015, 14:07: [Sammelthread] SpellForce 3 - Alle Infos / Release 07.12.2017
07-04-2012, 21:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 20:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 2 - Dragon Storm > Dragon Storm - Single Player Campaign
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Dragon Storm - Single Player Campaign Attention: Spoiler!

Thema geschlossen

Themen-Optionen
Alt 04-17-2007, 21:03   #1
Theholyone

Need Help with GhostWatch

HI!

I'm currently stuck in the Ghostwatch map: I try to enable the defense towers, but I can't get them to work. I read three tombstones for Ragna, and she keeps saying the dialog about white eye=sword...

Am I missing something?

Thks a lot!
Theholyone ist offline  
Alt 04-17-2007, 21:05   #2
Scylla

Benutzerbild von Scylla

She should (over time) tell you what the combonations are. However, you can just find it with trial and error. Turn the wheel to a symbol and then press escape. If you don't get any experience points turn the wheel to another symbol etc. When ever I did this map she never told me what symbol goes with the purple eyes. So I just guessed and it worked.
Scylla ist offline  
Alt 04-17-2007, 21:38   #3
Theholyone

Zitat:
Zitat von Scylla Beitrag anzeigen
She should (over time) tell you what the combonations are. However, you can just find it with trial and error. Turn the wheel to a symbol and then press escape. If you don't get any experience points turn the wheel to another symbol etc. When ever I did this map she never told me what symbol goes with the purple eyes. So I just guessed and it worked.
I thought I tried this, but it didn't work. Thanks anyway for your answer, I'll try again.
Theholyone ist offline  
Alt 04-23-2007, 01:55   #4
Handel

Actually you don't have a codestone for the purple towers so no info for them will appear. But you have the info for all the other towers so it is easy - just use the only elements which is not used to activate the other towers.
Handel ist offline  
Alt 04-23-2007, 09:29   #5
Alexmal

I activated all the towers except purple one. But after I open the gate comes a wave of orange troops and kill my whole army in 5 minutes. I can't build enough troops in a camp to defend the base, they destroy all activated towers and my heroes too. What should I do?
Alexmal ist offline  
Alt 04-23-2007, 12:42   #6
jonboy

jonboy eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken jonboy eine Nachricht über MSN schicken jonboy eine Nachricht über Skype™ schicken
Zitat:
Zitat von Alexmal Beitrag anzeigen
I activated all the towers except purple one. But after I open the gate comes a wave of orange troops and kill my whole army in 5 minutes. I can't build enough troops in a camp to defend the base, they destroy all activated towers and my heroes too. What should I do?
only use you hero's till you need to take out the camps ,near the towers you will also find grave stones click onto them and then you get an option to call ragna she then gives you more info on the towers ,just dont go past any unlsolved towers set your hero's near to the solved tower and wait for a lull in the fighting move to next tower , just take it slowly if you go to far forward without the towers active you die lol gl
jonboy ist offline  
Alt 04-23-2007, 12:58   #7
Alexmal

jonboy - only use you hero's till you need to take out the camps - I've destroyed all the camps easily, opened the gates and found a human base. But then came huge army and destroyed all the towers and my heroes. What did you do to beat that army???
Alexmal ist offline  
Alt 04-23-2007, 14:18   #8
Bertolt
Truchsess

Benutzerbild von Bertolt

This is a hard fight in fact.

I did it as follows:

I put all my heros and troops inside my camp (at the journeystone). Don't wait for the enemy outside. This saves you a liitle bit of time, while half of the enemies army is busy destroying towers. (Therefore it is important to activate all towers between the door and your camp also, abouit 5 I think - and also activate the purple ones, every one counts.)

You should have your heros, the full human army (about 21 units?) and about 20-30 shaikan bow fighters produced in your new camp.

In addition I built about four shikan towers around the place my army stood.

As soon as the enemies approach, kill the two sorcerers first (by chosing then with the tab-key and letting all your untis shout on one, the again the tab-key and the second one and let again all uints fire on the sorcerer). The rest of the enemies should not be so hard any more.

This worked for me even on extra hard.

For special experimental reasons (low levelling) I tried it once without activating the towers and wasn't successful even when switching to "easy.

So activating all towers on the map (before and after the gate to you camp) is crucial in this situation.
Alt 05-02-2007, 16:00   #9
wolfsrain

The combination for purple eye seems to be missing. Also the combinations seems to become active only after they are researched by Ragna.
Maybe the purple combination missing is a bug?!
Also experienced some crashes at the second excavation site(where you get the second crystal). Had to redo the hole map,as every load crashed my game(no meesage though, but in the end some of my saves got scre.ed; luckily I was making backups, having some bad experience with SF2 v1.0).
Did anyone had crashes at that quest?
wolfsrain ist offline  
Alt 05-02-2007, 16:18   #10
Handel

The purple combination is never researched by Ragna. But all the other combos are researched. So the purpel combo is the missing one. Surprised, ah?

As for the attack from the newly arrived troops - WTF? You have 20 soldiers left from the empire +you heroes + the defence towers. You must try very hard to get killed by the new army. You just need to do nothing. When the new army arrives you get a hint "We must activate those defence tower". So activate them. Gather your troops and put them at the entrance of your base. Thats' all which is needed. Meanwhile develop your base at a leisure.
The advancing army needs to get through more then 10 defence towers to get to you and when they succeed at last there will be just few of them left. Even if you didn't build any new troops your 20 empire troops + your heroes will smash them for few seconds.

Edit: Maybee you didn't notice but you lost empire troops are replenished ASAP for free. So just gather them before unlocking the gate with the statues.
Handel ist offline  
Alt 06-03-2008, 16:08   #11
captain von stog

Reading all your post it really suprised me that you have played this map but cant give the answer to the purple eyed towers, though experience i would of written it down for future playing. Sorry to sound funny but i thought a forum was here to help, we need help and we need to know the answer to the purple eyed towers. Is they anyone that knows the answer to the combination or is it something we have to figure out as no one wants to help.

ill tell you what ill figure it out myself and let you all know

yours truly

The skipper aka Captain Von Stog
captain von stog ist offline  
Alt 06-03-2008, 17:05   #12
Free Flinker
Moderator a.d.

Benutzerbild von Free Flinker

Zitat:
Zitat von captain von stog Beitrag anzeigen
Reading all your post it really suprised me that you have played this map but cant give the answer to the purple eyed towers, though experience i would of written it down for future playing. Sorry to sound funny but i thought a forum was here to help, we need help and we need to know the answer to the purple eyed towers. Is they anyone that knows the answer to the combination or is it something we have to figure out as no one wants to help.

yours truly

No, a forum is here for people to discuss things. People can choose to be helpful, or not. That said, the question was never asked. A comment was made regarding the purple tower and a reply made. Then the thread ended. You want to badmouth everyone involved in this thread because they didn't anticipate you'd want to know months before you were here?

Perhaps now you have specifically asked, someone will be along to answer you but they'll do so of their own will and in their own time. Meanwhile, I did search for you but the only info I could find was that you have to manually activate it.

Please note that game related questions should be asked via forum posting, not PMs. Thanks
Free Flinker ist offline  
Alt 06-03-2008, 20:00   #13
captain von stog

free flinker i think you might have me mistaken, i saw a post asking for help but they was no answer. i was not trying to badmouth anyone infact i find that an insalt. i know that some years ago two if i remember that you helped me with spellforce order of dawn, where i asked and you gave the answer. i have just completed this map and found that it was very simple

White eye = sword
yellow eye = shield
air and earth together
green eye = earth
red eye = ice

my first purple tower next to a green one was ice

as for the second and thrid i couldnt get them active

i hope this is some help to you all

The Skipper aka Captain Von Stog
captain von stog ist offline  
Alt 06-03-2008, 23:25   #14
Free Flinker
Moderator a.d.

Benutzerbild von Free Flinker

I can't ignore such comments or this place would be unmoderated. What I can do is either offer the chance to clarify what was meant or issue a formal warning. IMO the former is better in all but the most obvious instances, which is why I chose to do that here.

Meanwhile, thanks for the info

Please note that game related questions should be asked via forum posting, not PMs. Thanks
Free Flinker ist offline  
Alt 09-04-2008, 01:20   #15
Groupal

Answer for the Purple CodeStone

It's Fire...

Just set it and escape..

Note: you MUST wait about 10 seconds and it will stick and you'll get the 200 EXP and the little ! will disappear and the tower will become active.

Trust me, this helps with the big battle later when you can activate 2 more purple towers in the base.
Groupal ist offline  
Alt 09-08-2008, 04:31   #16
jonboy

jonboy eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken jonboy eine Nachricht über MSN schicken jonboy eine Nachricht über Skype™ schicken
was not hard to figure out:)

It is just a matter of elimanation ,if you want the exact working without any gameplay or thought process read the walkthrough ,but if you do why did you ever bother to play the game anyhow ??? not played SP since 2006 any expansions been put out
Zitat:

yours truly

jonboy ist offline  
Alt 09-22-2010, 16:00   #17
waynefox3

Zitat:
free flinker i think you might have me mistaken, i saw a post asking for help but they was no answer. i was not trying to badmouth anyone infact i find that an insalt. i know that some years ago two if i remember that you helped me with spellforce order of dawn, where i asked and you gave the answer. i have just completed this map and found that it was very simple

White eye = sword
yellow eye = shield
air and earth together
green eye = earth
red eye = ice

my first purple tower next to a green one was ice

as for the second and thrid i couldnt get them active

i hope this is some help to you all

The Skipper aka Captain Von Stog
white eye = sword
yellow eye = shield
bule eye = earth
red eye = fire
green = air
and yes purple eye is ice and will go active after about 10 seconds on all purple eye's

yes i know its been 2 years since this has been bumped.
waynefox3 ist offline  
Alt 09-23-2010, 02:15   #18
Androdion
Super Moderator
Spellforce addict

Benutzerbild von Androdion

RPG Character: Raziel
If you knew that it was over two years since this discussion, then why did you bother to post a reply to a question that old? Plus those users are most likely gone for some time now, so what was the point? I won't delete your post since it might prove useful for anyone searching the Forum for an answer, but I'm locking this thread.
Alt 09-23-2010, 10:38   #19
Lornik
Super Moderator
Graue Eminenz
Fiara-Brigade

Benutzerbild von Lornik

RPG Character: Brahir
I have to add one information:

Although many have had the combination listed here, this is not always the case. I've already played Dragon Storm several times and always had different combinations. So it might work but there is enough time to read all the stone tablets so that you get the information you need to activate all towers.
The last color won't be achieved by stone tablet but by logic .

So long

Lornik

- closed -

Wilhelm Busch
Lornik ist offline  
Thema geschlossen

Themen-Optionen