Tips - Seite 3 - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 15:02: SpellForce 3 Collectors Edition + Cinematic Trailer
05-18-2017, 15:52: SF3 Beta startet am 19.5. - Alle Informationen + Updates
01-17-2017, 20:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
08-10-2015, 14:07: [Sammelthread] SpellForce 3 - Alle Infos / Release 07.12.2017
07-04-2012, 21:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 20:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 1 > General Discussion
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

General Discussion General Discussion related to SpellForce.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 05-02-2005, 15:21   #41
Aragorn-Elessar

Benutzerbild von Aragorn-Elessar

How to get Amra's Armor and Blade Of Light the soonest you can.

Amra's armor- When you get to the Icegate Marshes talk to Craig the Dark Elf (do not activate the Orc Monument) then take the Bindstone to Howling Mounds where you have to defeat The End Of All Hope and then Amra, you now have the armor. Then take the bindstone back to Icegate and continue with the map.

Blade Of Light (BOL) when you get to Nightwhisper Dale stay to the west side don't fight anymore monsters then you have to in order to get to the Dark Elf camp. DO NOT talk to the Dracon Shain or anyone. Just hit the Bindstone there.

Just South of that camp is where Zalaga the spider is whose blood you need for the Hero potion. Kill her and then take the Bindstone in the Darkelf base back to Greyfell, give the ingredients to Adhara. Do what she says then kill Bombard and you now have the BOL.

Then you can return to Nightwhisper well armed.

AE

PS this is all assuming your Avatar can handle the required enemies.
Alt 05-03-2005, 15:21   #42
Aragorn-Elessar

Will I hit level 30?

This list is of my characters and a average of what level they each left each map, all is approximate, mileage may vary.): Note all side quests are figured in except major ones.

Greyfell-3
Liannon-4
Eloni-7-8
Leafshade-10 1/4
Shiel-12
Wildland Pass-13 1/4
Greyfell quests all- 14
Northern Windwalls-15 1/4
South Windwalls-16
Greydusk Vale-17 3/4 - 18
Stoneblade Mt-20
Howling Mounds- 21.5
Whisper-23
Godwall-23.5
Mulandir- part 1 (getting to Farlorns Portal and killing Arc'Ach) 24
Farlorns Hope and Shadowpulse, Earthblade quest-25 1/4
The Rift, also clearing Mulandir- (clearing whole map both) 27 3/4
Icegate Marsh and Arma's armor-28 3/4

Following are done solo and or with Heros-
South Godmark-29
Nightwhisper Dale and BOL quest-29.5
Breathing Forest-30
Sharrowdale- 30

The above did involve some "camping" and spawn point parking also playing more of a defensive game.

That is letting the enemy come to you and staying in your base for a good amount of time.

Leaving all spawn points active on a map till little exp is left to be had.

IMO, it is better to try and gain levels sooner in the game rather than later this allows you to-

Level faster meaning access to spells, weapons, armor etc much sooner and when you actually have time to use them. Rather then say getting Shadowpulse at clvl 29 and barely any time to use it.

Makes the last maps doable solo depending on your Avatar.

This is just a rough guide of approximately where you should be in the game to hit clvl 30 either when just starting the final map or a little before.

AE

Geändert von Aragorn-Elessar (05-03-2005 um 15:27 Uhr).
Aragorn-Elessar ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 05-04-2005, 01:29   #43
Aragorn-Elessar

Forgot to mention that to max your experience always play on Hard setting.

Now a few more tidbits-

The merchant in Liannon forgot his name he is by Shaun Muir sells "Grey" rings usually has about 3 of them, buy them for your Heros they have the following stats-

AC-10 Fire and Cold resist + 5 they really help out thruout the game since it is hard to find gear for all the heros with those 2 resists.

Also buy Warrior Rune Hero Bael (lvl 15 )rune from merchant Finwie he is a great Hero and one of the few Warriors you can get throughout the game well worth the money and he can cast Patronize.

In Northern Windwalls a merchant there sells "silk pants" that have a ac of 25 and +10 to Black Magic buy all he has usually about 4 pair, they will serve your Heros very well thruout the game.

As for money I am of the opinion that if there is something you need or want for your Avatar or Heroes then buy it.

Once you get mid-game you will have more money then you need unless you are a Mage with bad luck finding spells.

I have always ended the game with over 4000 gold and nothing left to buy so feel free to spend it. You can't take it with you.

Even early game if you want better armor or weapon buy it, but hold off on spells since you will find them most of the time.

AE
Alt 05-31-2005, 02:28   #44
Aragorn-Elessar

You always learn something no matter how long you play. Today one of my Avatars was in Greyfell shopping and I went to the merchant Soemi Siw and she also sells the "Grey Rings" she has 3 of them so make sure and get them, great for your Heros with +5 to fire and ice resists.

AE
Alt 05-31-2005, 09:40   #45
Travahar
Ice Wolf

Benutzerbild von Travahar

RPG Character: Equanox
Or just buy cool looking gear every hero dressed in another color, or all in the same outfit ...
It can be impressioning (oh, I want to be able to do that ni SF2, just bluff the enemy away in order to gain time )
Alt 06-03-2005, 19:51   #46
popgun

Benutzerbild von popgun

How to Dupe in game

Found this out by accident ; if you have an item from your inventory on your mouse cursor and you press your quick save key, mine is (F7), rapidly a number of times you get a duplicate item(s) in the next free inventory slot as well as under the cursor dam handy for decking out your npc heros and making some quick cash at those low lvls works on all items and spells that ive tried.. works in single player and free mode... hope this helps .
popgun ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 06-03-2005, 20:13   #47
Kubi
Resurrected

Benutzerbild von Kubi

Hi

@popgun
Thread didnt fit into the Edito forum. Its more a Tip or even a Cheat. But I think that this thread is the best place for your tip.
[Merged by Kubi]

After you pressed many times F7 its the best to close the inventory. Then you have all duplicated items in your free inventory slots.

Greetz
-kubi

Kubi ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 06-06-2005, 17:19   #48
Aragorn-Elessar

It is a cheat but I guess if someone feels they need to do that have at it.

AE
Alt 07-16-2005, 01:31   #49
Aragorn-Elessar

Few things-

Early game Camping-Eloni.

If you camp where the Beastmen and Orges spawn (beyound the South stone gate), you can get some very good early game gear.

The Beastmen can drop the following-

Manes-1 silver and exp
Apprentice Rings
Light Fencing Daggers
Wolfguard Helmets
Low-End Rogue Rings
Mushrooms

Orges can drop-

Ancient Chainmail Armor-very good early game armor
Sharpened Orc Daggers
Ancient Rings +10 Wis
Moonshields
Those are the 4 things the Orges can and do drop.

They do however spawn slow and you may not always get some of the above, but with enough time you will make it worth your while.

Also you don't fight Beastmen again till Stoneblade and few at that. The Orges you don't fight till the last map-Sharrowdale and very few of them.

To max out the items and exp it will take alot of time so if Camping is your thing, then read a book or whatever, the equipment helps very much in early game. You also can gain some good exp early which always helps.

Towers and placement- If you have the room and are Tower Camping, have them as far away from the spawn point as you can. The reason being the enemy will have to run to them and will die before reaching them, thus the Towers take no or very little damage.

You still once in awhile need to have some action around them (repairs, building etc), for some reason it promotes spawning.

AE
Alt 07-19-2005, 11:40   #50
Sameer

Benutzerbild von Sameer

Just to confirm something, wrt experience: any unit/tower/her that kills provides me with points, not just the avatar himself.

I thought it was the latter and solo-ed a few maps (eg stoneblade), it was tough!

SaM
Sameer ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07-19-2005, 12:55   #51
lord Tyrondus
The Troubled One

Benutzerbild von lord Tyrondus

RPG Character: Tarren Cergan
lord Tyrondus eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
Stoneblade mountain is much more difficult when you activate a monument then when you solo it. Much more fun but much more difficult.

Also, you missed an important portion of experience.

http://www.idealing.blogspot.com
lord Tyrondus ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07-19-2005, 13:15   #52
Sameer

Benutzerbild von Sameer

I did not see it that way. Ill start making up for it, i'm still at lvl 15.75 just into Greydusk vale.
Sameer ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07-20-2005, 14:52   #53
Aragorn-Elessar

Yes any allied units except Red Legion, kills will give your Avatar exp, even towers.

All maps that building a base is possible on (all but 3) you always get more exp activating monuments and building a army than soloing.

Although some players, myself included usually do the last 3-4 Solo. I enjoy the more RPG expereince of them rather than a RTS one, also I am already a high enough level that exp points are not my priority.

AE
Alt 07-21-2005, 13:58   #54
lord Tyrondus
The Troubled One

nevertheless, if you want to reach at least lvl 28, stoneblade mountain is an important portion of exp.

Alt 07-22-2005, 14:25   #55
kkchris

Want to know more about...

Hello...
So many question as more want to know...
What is and the use of...
Flute of Spider King,
Heart of Forest,
Pledge of Gods,
Coins,
Shoulderplates of Princeps,
Broken Weapons
Sign of fist, and
Orc tooth...
Thanks and waiting your reply!
kkchris
kkchris ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07-22-2005, 14:38   #56
lord Tyrondus
The Troubled One

If you chose to wait to kill the spider king and ask him to send out his spiders, he gives the quest an old man and his music, which tells you to return his flute to him.

If you remove the hearth of the forest, the black treant (forgot his name) becomes hostile and attacks you. You must lead him to the blade camps where he will destroy them (he is immune to the dark towers magic).

The orc tooth you can give to Seno, the dentist in greyfell. I think he gives you a gem, if not, some money.

The rest is for subquests removed from the final version of the game, now they serve as sellable objects (like gems)

Alt 08-23-2005, 01:04   #57
Aragorn-Elessar

A few things I have noticed in a year of almost daily playing-

Do not always judge a items worth by its sell value or cost many items just do not make common sense as many of you may have noticed.

Example-

Plain, crappy Silk Pants AC 10 (I call them pantyhose) are worth more than Leather Pants AC 15 +4 Agility, makes no common sense.

When "rolling" for spells many times the same 4-8 spells keep coming up forever, the best thing to do is to exit the game then restart it. It seems like the item generator gets "stuck" many times.

That may explain why sometimes the same spell comes up 3-4 times in a row, which is not random.

Or, you get 20 pair of pants in drops one after another.

Everytime I have restarted the game it seems to help, now I also exit and restart the game before entering a new map, for much the same reasons.

I have also had chests that normally have 3-4 items only load one cheap item, another reason I restart the game on new maps.

Hopefully SF 2 will have a much better Random Item Generator.

AE
Alt 08-23-2005, 17:11   #58
Aragorn-Elessar

A correction that should be Fine Cloth, not Silk pants and the Leather Pants have +2 to Agility not +4.

Another example is the Warhammer which sells for 16 Gold + change while Dragons Tooth sells for 13 Gold + change, with speed factored in the Dragons Tooth is a much better weapon (+2 more min damage and + 3 more max damage) yet cheaper, go figure.

AE
Alt 08-23-2005, 17:38   #59
Travahar
Ice Wolf

Benutzerbild von Travahar

RPG Character: Equanox
Similar thing works for quest rewards.
In SotP you've got these two items that you have to repair with Zerbit tears. The shield has only lvl 15 competences needed while its stats make it better than most lvl 20 magic shields. (and it looks much cooler also with the three tears)
Alt 08-24-2005, 03:36   #60
Reed

Reed eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
Zitat:
Zitat von lord Tyrondus
nevertheless, if you want to reach at least lvl 28, stoneblade mountain is an important portion of exp.
but Stoneblade IS a very very tough map at the level you usually head in there. I dont think anyone who play the place for the first time is preped for the trolls. I think that map is the first time you run into them isnt it? .. well not sure on that one, but the hurlers are a pain in the ass if you leave your avatar "on guard" cause he/she wont do anything while they keep throwing stones, throwing pretty hard too.
Then it's the ammount of mino's which will come after a while, and the area around the entrance is not suited for a large defence. The narrow valley gets swamped in seconds by the mino's. I dont think I managed that map before I had a really big army of mostly cold arrow upgraded windarchers^^. I must admit tho, the button to make units hold position wasnt even known to me at that point. I would most likely have lost less if the healers could just stand there and do their thing, instead of charging, he he. I dont remember right now which maps I got most xp from, but I think bottleneck maps like the spider master area, hallit hq map, the rift .. hmm, I really should have remembered more since I just finishe it, but in addition to those I can only remember the last one where you have a definite bottleneck to your main base at both the dark realm and light realm base area.
Reed ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Themen-Optionen