Bugs in the Citadel - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 15:02: SpellForce 3 Collectors Edition + Cinematic Trailer
05-18-2017, 15:52: SF3 Beta startet am 19.5. - Alle Informationen + Updates
01-17-2017, 20:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
08-10-2015, 14:07: [Sammelthread] SpellForce 3 - Alle Infos / Release 07.12.2017
07-04-2012, 21:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 20:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past > Demons of the Past - Single Player Campaign
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Demons of the Past - Single Player Campaign *** SPOILER-Alert *** All questions around the Single Player Campaign of SpellForce 2 Demons of the Past

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 01-18-2014, 22:23   #1
ArThoiD

Bugs in the Citadel

Hello,

so, I was doing quests when I received one about obtaining 20 demon bones to get some fancy weapons and stuff... I did the main quest before collecting those bones and after i got them. Then I went to talk to Dracon but it seemed that the bones quest had disappeared so he woulnd't do anything with those.... I'm pretty sure that quest is related with the Nal'Gromar or whatever it is called, which is inmortal to "normal" weapons, so I'm quite pissed I won't be able to kill him. And I found 4 Filigree metal pieces and a Clock Generator... these might be usable in a future quest but looks weird it didn't trigger anything to not be as lost as I am, to be honest. I am a real fan of this saga and I think these things didn't happen, at least in Shadow Wars and Dragon Storm.

Also, there was a kinda king of demons in a corner at north of the map, killed him and he neither dropped anything nor gave me exp, so... what was he doing there?? That's pointless.

And to finish, are you supposed to be able to go through the library portal??? Because I try to but it just teleports me few meters of my place... It won't take me to the library where I think I might find some treasures and stuff...

This kind of things really destroy the fun...

PS: Sorry for my bad~average english, I'm spanish :P
ArThoiD ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 01-18-2014, 23:35   #2
Lornik
Super Moderator
Graue Eminenz
Fiara-Brigade

Benutzerbild von Lornik

RPG Character: Brahir
Hi ArThoiD,

I can understand your frustration. The Citadel is a very complex map scriptwise, which makes it prone to bugs happening, such as the one with the 20 bones-quest. You don't loose any kind of weapon, the quest was to make the Dracon (or any other caste if you join them for that matter) stronger, not you .

The Nal'Drommar - as you might have learned from the Story told by Dracon Shur Tal'in and Craig Un'Shallach - is an immensely powerful Demon, created by Nor itself. We couldn't make it killable just by your party when visiting Citadel for the first time, could we? That Demon wreaked havoc on the Shapers for a long period of time, so maybe you come back later, when you're stronger .

The filigree metal parts and the Clock generator are remnants from Dragon Storm (where this map occured for the first time) and do not have any relevance in the game for any quest.

That demon lord - did you notice its name? If not, check it out again and think, whether there are people here on the boards, that run by an Anagram of that name . You might already have encountered a Giant calle Nik'lor .

As for the portal - you got the portal-key from the Dracon (or other remaining caste-leader)? If you have that key, you can "talk" to the portal, which then becomes active and teleports you to the library, where you can witness the final Cutscene of the map.

So long

Lornik

Wilhelm Busch
Lornik ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 01-18-2014, 23:43   #3
Artimis
Lady knight

Benutzerbild von Artimis

This is the same map I said I had trouble, with it crashing on when I have my avatar on a side view.
Alt 01-19-2014, 01:13   #4
ArThoiD

Zitat:
Zitat von Lornik Beitrag anzeigen
Hi ArThoiD,

I can understand your frustration. The Citadel is a very complex map scriptwise, which makes it prone to bugs happening, such as the one with the 20 bones-quest. You don't loose any kind of weapon, the quest was to make the Dracon (or any other caste if you join them for that matter) stronger, not you .

The Nal'Drommar - as you might have learned from the Story told by Dracon Shur Tal'in and Craig Un'Shallach - is an immensely powerful Demon, created by Nor itself. We couldn't make it killable just by your party when visiting Citadel for the first time, could we? That Demon wreaked havoc on the Shapers for a long period of time, so maybe you come back later, when you're stronger .

The filigree metal parts and the Clock generator are remnants from Dragon Storm (where this map occured for the first time) and do not have any relevance in the game for any quest.

That demon lord - did you notice its name? If not, check it out again and think, whether there are people here on the boards, that run by an Anagram of that name . You might already have encountered a Giant calle Nik'lor .

As for the portal - you got the portal-key from the Dracon (or other remaining caste-leader)? If you have that key, you can "talk" to the portal, which then becomes active and teleports you to the library, where you can witness the final Cutscene of the map.

So long

Lornik
OK thanks for the anwswer. I might be missing things then because I played the other games a lot of years ago... I also thought that that metallic things were in previous games, but It would be great if these had some use because I looked for them like crazy. I love exploration in this saga and it always gives you great reward in exchange.

I'll definately come back in the future to kill that damn demon! Good to know I didn't miss weapons and stuff.

And as for the portal, I triggered the cutscene and I've been moved to next island, but, I wanted to go to the library myself to explore it, because the cutscene doesn't let you do it. So I came back after being teleported to the next island, and as I said it won't get me up the library. It just teleports me few meters to the right of the "in" portal :/
Alt 01-19-2014, 01:27   #5
Lornik
Super Moderator
Graue Eminenz
Fiara-Brigade

Benutzerbild von Lornik

Well, the library is intersting storywise, not exploration-wise, I'm sorry. You've visited said library already in Dragon Storm, so you might know the room .
So yes, there is no way of entering the library after you've been teleported to the Depths of Kul'rath - sorry.

So long

Lornik

Wilhelm Busch
Alt 01-19-2014, 02:35   #6
Rakun

Benutzerbild von Rakun

Well, the map more or less worked well for me, but some things did seem to work strange, like levers, and lenya had the golden 'use' signs above them, but nothing happened when I clicked on them.

And occasional lag, but nothing too bad.
Rakun ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 01-19-2014, 05:43   #7
ArThoiD

Zitat:
Zitat von Lornik Beitrag anzeigen
Well, the library is intersting storywise, not exploration-wise, I'm sorry. You've visited said library already in Dragon Storm, so you might know the room .
So yes, there is no way of entering the library after you've been teleported to the Depths of Kul'rath - sorry.

So long

Lornik

Ok, fine then. To be honest I don't remember that level being played in Dragon Storm at all o_O

Btw yeah, forgot to mention the unusable herb, and some telescopes in the city of Gods also... maybe usable in the future?
Alt 01-19-2014, 09:14   #8
Epzaos

Benutzerbild von Epzaos

Zitat:
Zitat von ArThoiD Beitrag anzeigen
Ok, fine then. To be honest I don't remember that level being played in Dragon Storm at all o_O

Btw yeah, forgot to mention the unusable herb, and some telescopes in the city of Gods also... maybe usable in the future?
Ahem, you do visit the Library in Dragon Storm to save Mordecay from the Shaper's mind control.
Epzaos ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 01-19-2014, 09:42   #9
Lornik
Super Moderator
Graue Eminenz
Fiara-Brigade

Benutzerbild von Lornik

Zitat:
Zitat von ArThoiD Beitrag anzeigen

Actually you do visit the Citadel twice in Dragon Storm .

So long

Lornik

Wilhelm Busch
Alt 10-10-2014, 17:56   #10
VinnieToretto

wtf..?!

Hello i have a problem when i am in Citadel and going to the last portal it's showing me the video and then the games crashes and shuts down...any help please?
VinnieToretto ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 10-10-2014, 18:10   #11
Lornik
Super Moderator
Graue Eminenz
Fiara-Brigade

Benutzerbild von Lornik

Can you skip the Cutscene? What happens then?

So long

Lornik

Wilhelm Busch
Alt 10-16-2014, 16:41   #12
VinnieToretto

Hello Spellforce world!! :D

skiping it or not...it still crashes...any fix about that? and because i'm a new player of spellforce and i loved the game i downloaded spellforce 1 the order of dawn (i decided to play the dtory of spellforce from the begining) and i have one question: spellforce 1 the order of dawn,shadow of phonix,breath of the winder are alla these different games? or just something like DLC??

And sorry for my mistakes i'm Greek
Alt 10-16-2014, 17:22   #13
C oNe
Super Moderator
Zarachs Flamme

Benutzerbild von C oNe

Did you install the patch and restarted the map?
Alt 10-17-2014, 17:59   #14
VinnieToretto

yes...and it still crashes
Alt 10-17-2014, 20:51   #15
C oNe
Super Moderator
Zarachs Flamme

Benutzerbild von C oNe

Then please upload your savegame here and i will try to help you.
Alt 10-21-2014, 18:49   #16
VinnieToretto

so comfused...

how many spellforce games are they? are they all different games??
Antwort

Themen-Optionen