[GamePlay]Fighting - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 15:02: SpellForce 3 OUT NOW! + Alle Trailer | Update: Alle Patchinfos
01-17-2017, 20:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
07-04-2012, 21:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 20:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 2 - Shadow Wars > Shadow Wars - General Discussion > Suggestions & Ideas > Suggestions & Ideas Archiv
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Suggestions & Ideas Archiv Beginning till middle of 2005

Themen-Optionen
Alt 07-22-2005, 00:15   #1
MysticFighter

Benutzerbild von MysticFighter

RPG Character: Lord Of Mages
MysticFighter eine Nachricht über AIM schicken MysticFighter eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
[GamePlay]Fighting

In SpellForce, the fighting be it Magic or Close Combat is getting kind of boring. This is a game called Spellforce, I want to see more action, more spell power.
For example, being able to dodge attacks using pysical movments such as backfilps stuff like that. Not just a simple hit or miss. If a enemie fires a spell, you should be able to do something such as reflect to do double the damage, or dodge it again using phsyical movements, not just either hit or resist. Also basic movment around the game, shouldn't always be running. give a more wider range, such as horseback or walking. Instead on standing on formations without moving, Allow it so you can advance on a enemie camp is a attack formation. for example take the Human Army. With Healers at the back, Paladins and Arsmen at the front, Marksmen and Scouts in the middle. Basically what im saying is; to have a much wider game play in terms on what you can do, this will make the game more depth.
MysticFighter ist offline  
Alt 07-22-2005, 01:59   #2
Artimes
Lionheart

Benutzerbild von Artimes

RPG Character: Artimes
Artimes eine Nachricht über AIM schicken Artimes eine Nachricht über MSN schicken Artimes eine Nachricht über Yahoo! schicken
Hi i would be good if we could do all those stunts in spellforce, aspecially backflips, but games that have all those features aspecially for a pc game would be to high spec and all those people with differant pc configurations and differant components it would be hard for games devlopers to make such a game that why you get those kind of games on platforms such as the xbox and the playstation. Also with all the next gen consoles coming out it is probably inevatable for them not to come out.

cheers
Artimes ist offline  
Alt 07-22-2005, 12:45   #3
MysticFighter

MysticFighter eine Nachricht über AIM schicken MysticFighter eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
Yeah, you have a good point there. Basically, I just want more freedom of movement not only in fighting, but in moving around the place. Moving in the first Spellforce, was and still is boring.
Alt 07-22-2005, 22:17   #4
Artimes
Lionheart

Benutzerbild von Artimes

Artimes eine Nachricht über AIM schicken Artimes eine Nachricht über MSN schicken Artimes eine Nachricht über Yahoo! schicken
Hi i think in spellforce 2 you have alot more movement and freedom the style of your avatar is totally differant, aspecially looking at those pictures of sf2. But i dont think you cant move about to the extent of a backflip!

Cheers
Artimes ist offline  
Alt 07-23-2005, 00:03   #5
MysticFighter

Zitat:
Zitat von artimes
Hi i think in spellforce 2 you have alot more movement and freedom the style of your avatar is totally differant, aspecially looking at those pictures of sf2. But i dont think you cant move about to the extent of a backflip!

Cheers
I can still Dream eh lmao.
Alt 07-25-2005, 22:13   #6
Artimes
Lionheart

Benutzerbild von Artimes

I would prefer it thought if they had a palace building and wall to put around your fortress along with towergaurds to defend your fortress. I hate unsecured cities and fortresses in pc games i like for me and the enemy to know i have a formidable defense.

Cheers
Artimes ist offline  

Themen-Optionen