GameTrainer for SpellForce 2 -Shadow Wars (SinglePlayer) - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 15:02: SpellForce 3 OUT NOW! + Alle Trailer | Update: Alle Patchinfos
01-17-2017, 20:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
07-04-2012, 21:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 20:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 2 - Shadow Wars > Shadow Wars - General Discussion
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Shadow Wars - General Discussion Discuss here all general things that belong to SpellForce 2

Thema geschlossen

Themen-Optionen
Alt 02-26-2008, 02:22   #1
CCJ39

CCJ39 eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
GameTrainer for SpellForce 2 -Shadow Wars (SinglePlayer)

some of you may already know the MegaTrainer XL, but for all other, here're some details about the gametrainer I've created some time ago... it was made with and for the original European-version 1.2 and won't work e.g. with the US-version

features for SF2SW

Win + F02 # Resources-cheat 1 # 9.000
Win + F03 # Resources-cheat 2 # 9.000
Win + F04 # Unlimited money # 50.000
Win + F05 # Set experience 1 # 50.000 (Level 17)
Win + F06 # Set experience 2 # 150.000 (Level 24)
Win + F07 # Set experience 3 # 270.000 (Level 30)
Win + F08 # Set skillpoints # 5
Win + F09 # Unlimited skillpoints

Download

www.megadev.info (at the moment only for registered members)

(and that's only one game and version, there're a lot of more included in the trainer )

Have fun
CCJ39 (Admin ~ MegaDev)

CCJ39 ist offline  
Alt 07-25-2008, 18:34   #2
insato

Benutzerbild von insato

Thumbs Up eeemmh??...

Yea hello dude I know this might be a good trainer but I can't understand what this ---> Win <---
Win + F09 or something

What is the W I N?

<---- Then I will go here

Got ya!
insato ist offline  
Alt 07-25-2008, 19:23   #3
CCJ39

the "Win"-key is the key with the windows-flag on it, the key between Ctrl and Alt

CCJ39 ist offline  
Alt 07-26-2008, 13:16   #4
insato

Benutzerbild von insato

Ty dude

ok I will try this trainer now then

<---- Then I will go here

Got ya!
insato ist offline  
Alt 10-16-2008, 21:38   #5
shaikan_vampire
W00T?

Benutzerbild von shaikan_vampire

hmm?

I tried to download and install this trainer but when i reached about this far :::::..................................... the install say that the file is corrupt and can't be installed... what could I do..? And btw I have a Vista computer
Alt 10-27-2008, 07:30   #6
CCJ39

I know two possible reasons for such error msg...

- your downloaded file is corrupt, so please try to redownload it from www.megadev.info (resp. another of our domains)

- your AV-software is rating the MTXL as a virus/trojan... we know that 15 of 33 AV-programs currently rate the MTXL as virus/trojan, but that's a fault detection if you've downloaded the trainer from our site and e.g. Kaspersky is detecting it correctly as clean... in addition we've send in the trainer to many different AV-progs and all have confirmed it's clean... so you can try to disable your AV-software during installation (we know about such problems e.g. with Antivir)

CCJ39 ist offline  
Alt 11-01-2008, 23:29   #7
Trogdor

yeah i has a problemo here :P the trainer doesnt work with my SP2. mine is from the universe edition. i needs help XD
Trogdor ist offline  
Alt 11-02-2008, 19:06   #8
CCJ39

atm the trainer isn't compatible to the universe-box-version

CCJ39 ist offline  
Alt 11-12-2008, 20:55   #9
Trogdor

Zitat:
Zitat von CCJ39 Beitrag anzeigen
atm the trainer isn't compatible to the universe-box-version
will it ever be?
Trogdor ist offline  
Alt 11-12-2008, 21:53   #10
CCJ39

if there're donations to buy it, we'll try to update the trainer

CCJ39 ist offline  
Alt 01-12-2009, 11:27   #11
Alzikar

Trojan Virus

Hi, CCJ39:

I visited your site and downloaded your XL trainer and noticed the following:

Mtxl1580fullsetup.exe & the 1580 update for prior versions contained several trojans, per Nortan Anti-virus.

The suspect files within the full versions were:
is-91LSM.tmp
is-H6TV8.tmp
is-EK3TK.tmp
is-LH0HB.tmp
is-J9BIF.tmp
is-KNLH8.tmp
is-HTNLS.tmp
is-0UQC8.tmp

The mtxl1579beta_update installed without triggering any trojan/virus alarms; however.

Cheers,

Alz
Alzikar ist offline  
Alt 01-12-2009, 14:03   #12
CCJ39

thx for information, but as we've written atm in our Newsticker, that's a positive-fault-report by some AV-programs, because gametrainers are working in some parts like a trojan => reading hotkeys from keyboard (to write the cheats to memory)... if you want to verify this, you can upload the trainer e.g. to www.kaspersky.com (AV-online-check for files)

CCJ39 ist offline  
Alt 03-12-2009, 13:32   #13
CCJ39

yesterday I've updated the OpenBeta-version of the MegaTrainer eXperience (MT-X) with some SpellForce trainer-entries

using the MT-X instead of the MTXL will allow you to directly use the hotkeys ingame without Alt+Tab out

the trainer is for Platinum version of SpellForce 1 and Gold version of SpellForce 2... both from the European/German Universe Box... so that's the first time we support the Dragon Storm addon with our trainers

CCJ39 ist offline  
Alt 03-17-2009, 20:23   #14
gvazdas

Benutzerbild von gvazdas

RPG Character: Riddengard
gvazdas eine Nachricht über Skype™ schicken
Nice trainer.Works really good!

oops,my friend found the trainer...Now about 10 of my friends come and shouting:
"Gimme the trainer!"
gvazdas ist offline  
Alt 03-19-2009, 03:01   #15
Penelope2124

Benutzerbild von Penelope2124

CCJ39,

Will you be adding version 1.54.75000 of the SF Universe to your MT-X trainer?
Penelope2124 ist offline  
Alt 03-19-2009, 08:31   #16
CCJ39

in my Universe-Box was the SpellForce Platinum version 1.52.64763 and thus this is supported by the MT-X... I don't know if somebody have a 1.54.75000 in the Universe-Box, but at least game-magazines uses this version for releases... however my/our SF Universe Box is now included in the trainer and I don't know how to add the 1.54x version

CCJ39 ist offline  
Alt 03-19-2009, 19:26   #17
Penelope2124

Benutzerbild von Penelope2124

Ok, i am really not a smart person when it comes to trainers, or complex software for that matter. Are you saying that the version you have (1.52.xxxxx, which i will guess is the European version), is the only one that is supported by your trainer?
I bought the 1.54.75000 version through ebay from a company in Sweden. Really good deal too! It is the US version.
I have no idea what your talking about with "magazines" and their version. I'm just a simple gamer who tries to enjoy what little bit of free time I have by playing SF.
Penelope2124 ist offline  
Alt 03-19-2009, 21:52   #18
CCJ39

in Germany some magazines released the fullversion of SpellForce on an additional DVD... these fullversions are 1.54x as far as I know... however in my game there's the 1.52x version shown in the mainmenu... you can try our tool MegaChecksum to verify if you're exe-file is matching ours or not

CCJ39 ist offline  
Alt 03-19-2009, 22:48   #19
Free Flinker
Moderator a.d.

Benutzerbild von Free Flinker

The last official patch for SF1 is vers 1.52. Anything after that must be a special case, such as the magazine run mentioned. It's possible that a distributor somewhere in the world released a later version but since no more work has been done on the game since vers 1.52 then the only explanation for it is that they don't want them mixing with 1.52 users, for whatever reason. Different versions, you see, are not compatible in multiplayer games. With no way (currently and for some time) for people who bought the game off a store shelf back in the day to upgrade to higher than 1.52, and no way for those with later versions to downgrade, then there will forever be compatibility issues between these versions.

As for yours being a US version, there isn't really any such thing. Aside from language and who distributed it in a specific part of the world, the program is essentially the same. The US version was basicaly the UK version (ie written with English dialogue/instructions). Since you bought it from Sweden then it makes it even less likely to have been made by the US distributor IMO, though I guess anything is possible. The easy way to check is to note who the distributor was. If it's not either Aspyr (the old US distributor from some time ago) or Dreamcatcher (the current US distributor) then it's nothing to do with the US AFAIK. Then again, maybe a US magazine also ran it, or some sort of discount software house got hold of it. I don't know.

Not that it matters. This game trainer is certainly not official. It is supported only by the efforts of CCJ39, very promptly I might add I stickied it here only because so many players kept asking about it, and that makes it a community service IMO, not really any different to having threads with links to a fansite for example. The bottom line is, if he doesn't have access to your version then it cannot be included, even assuming he wanted to and it was possible.

Please note that game related questions should be asked via forum posting, not PMs. Thanks
Free Flinker ist offline  
Alt 07-22-2009, 00:34   #20
devilof94
Spellforce Lover

Benutzerbild von devilof94

RPG Character: Gorgutz
Trainer For US Version?

i have searched the spellforce english forum for trainers, and each one i found said it didnt work for the US version. I have Spellforce Gold and Spellforce Platinum version, If theres a trainer that actually works for the english version of these 2? if so can you pls post it. If not will there ever be???

Themen-Optionen