Can anybody tell me what this is ? - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 15:02: SpellForce 3 Collectors Edition + Cinematic Trailer
05-18-2017, 15:52: SF3 Beta startet am 19.5. - Alle Informationen + Updates
01-17-2017, 20:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
08-10-2015, 14:07: [Sammelthread] SpellForce 3 - Alle Infos / Release 07.12.2017
07-04-2012, 21:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 20:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny > Faith in Destiny - Editor & Modding
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 07-05-2012, 23:28   #1
digu21

Benutzerbild von digu21

Can anybody tell me what this is ?

It seems to be somekind of addon units or a new expansion pack or something.

2 pics Spoiler:

The last picture looks like some Iron Falcons or something and the first like Dawn Knights perhaps ?

Geändert von Sam Hotte (07-06-2012 um 02:23 Uhr). Grund: Pls, hide large pics in [spoiler=] ... [/spoiler]
digu21 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07-05-2012, 23:41   #2
GeneralKong
Lord of Death

Benutzerbild von GeneralKong

Im guessing the Order of Dawn would take a much larger role agaisnt the Nameless, and maybe you get to go to norimar to get the Iron Falcons, since back during the Black legions days they were the Lights answer

also i suggest you add a Spoiler tag to the title of this thread
Alt 07-06-2012, 02:26   #3
Sam Hotte
Super Moderator

Since you gave no hint where the pics are from, it could be anything like e.g. somebody having played around with the editor like you did.
Sam Hotte ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07-06-2012, 16:23   #4
digu21

Benutzerbild von digu21

Well, im so evil and it is certainly my little prank.

These are textured worker_v3 and worker_v2 models and I have also added helmets but had to remove the Soldiers Shield and the Elites Left Hand axe to make these possible.

It is a Order of Dawn and Iron Falcon soldiers and the church thingy is the Warriors Guild which I replaced to make it more fitting, found the building in the .pak files.

If the request is up I will certainly make them downloadable. At the moment Iron Falcon Soldier is replacing the regular soldier and the Order of Dawn one is replacing the Dwarven Elite.

Do you think they are good ? Im awful in texturing stuff.
Alt 07-06-2012, 17:18   #5
Sam Hotte
Super Moderator

Assuming this was made with and for FiD: moved thread to FiD's 'Editor & Modding' section.

I'd say: make it public (by telling here or upload it somewhere)if you think it's worth it instead of pranking, fishing for compliments and trying to disguise it as something possibly "official".
(But that's my personal opinion; no offense intended)

Number of Downloads and/or discussions about it and/or "i like it"s will show you if it gets some appreciation or not.

@topic: As the (fighting) animations of the models probably would not resemble wielding a 2H-sword but rather wielding sword and shield res. 2 weapons, you might consider putting a shield back on Iron Falcon and perhaps giving a parrying dagger to Order of Dawn.

Geändert von Sam Hotte (07-06-2012 um 17:27 Uhr).
Sam Hotte ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07-06-2012, 18:21   #6
digu21

Benutzerbild von digu21

I would have added Shields, but the editing is restrictive. You see, the helmet is the shield but attached to a different bone.

And yes it was kinda stupid to make it a prank I agree, Sry 'bout that.

Well, if I could edit in the .cff that would have been better, because then I could fix shields and capes and shoulder pads with even more things. But last time when I changed in the .cff nothing happened when I got ingame.

I can make them use 2handed weapons, atleast the Dawn Knight.

Sry again for the prank ! But lets look foward, I will put up the models when I have the time.
Alt 07-06-2012, 21:42   #7
GeneralKong
Lord of Death

Are you able to replace units wiht others? with working animations and such? and if you can are you able to replace the Shaikan with Undead or Beasts?

If you cant do something that large then could you replace the Ghost soldier you get with the Ghost army spell with the war beast unit?

and also good work on the Order and Iron falcon soldiers, how do you make attachments appear on certain units?

Geändert von GeneralKong (07-06-2012 um 21:48 Uhr).
GeneralKong ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07-06-2012, 23:00   #8
digu21

Benutzerbild von digu21

Well I have been working on Undead replacing the Pact.

But there is no way possible to use the skeleton attachments or something like that without changing the gamedata.cff file.

The Iron Falcon and The Dawn Knight is made by texturing and by replacing the shield.drs and the dwarven elite left axe.drs and put in helmets instead then changing the .ams to link the bone where the shield should be to a head bone.

So possiblity to change Ghost Soldier to Warbeast could be possible.

And changing the Shaikan is possible if I could find the Marksman and Blademaster .ams files, otherwise it isn't possible to connect the right animations. Or if the skeleton model works with those animations might be a possibility.

Changing gamedata.cff though then you could change all the models and add all attachments if you could get that to work.
Alt 07-07-2012, 23:34   #9
GeneralKong
Lord of Death

You dont have the AMS files for the Blademaster or Marksmen? I have them, and they have been there since I installed the game
Alt 07-08-2012, 16:27   #10
digu21

Benutzerbild von digu21

I can't find them.. Somehow they are not there in my .pak files.
Alt 07-08-2012, 16:31   #11
GeneralKong
Lord of Death

Hmmm thing is all those ams files and others were already unpacked and in the addon 1 files and everything

dont know why you dont have them, I thought they would be unpacked and there by standard

Maybe if you verify integrity of game files it world work and you would have the files

Geändert von GeneralKong (07-08-2012 um 16:38 Uhr).
GeneralKong ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07-10-2012, 10:47   #12
digu21

Benutzerbild von digu21

Perhaps perhaps, it is so sad that there are so little people being active at modding this game. Atleast for the English forum.
Alt 07-12-2012, 05:38   #13
edriano
The wait is over !
Best SF2 Map

Benutzerbild von edriano

Wink

Interesting indeed...
Really sparks my interest to return to SpellForce universe.

Fate and Destiny, Choice and Decision, I choose my own destiny
edriano ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 07-12-2012, 05:56   #14
GeneralKong
Lord of Death

Welcome back Edriano
Alt 07-13-2012, 12:00   #15
edriano
The wait is over !
Best SF2 Map

Benutzerbild von edriano