Changes needed - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 15:02: SpellForce 3 Collectors Edition + Cinematic Trailer
05-18-2017, 15:52: SF3 Beta startet am 19.5. - Alle Informationen + Updates
01-17-2017, 20:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
08-10-2015, 14:07: [Sammelthread] SpellForce 3 - Alle Infos / Release 07.12.2017
07-04-2012, 21:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 20:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past > Demons of the Past - General Discussion
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Demons of the Past - General Discussion Discuss here all general things that belong to the SpellForce 2 Addon Demons of the Past

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 04-05-2014, 14:42   #1
Rae88

Changes needed

Hi, first of all it was great to play a new spellforce again but unfortunately there are things to be changed:

1) Nameless - why they are so unbalanced? their tower deals 3.7k dmg (18lvl). Yes, they are expensive, but they also heal units and produce them.. Spike costs 60 silver and has fireball? Imagine ~30 fireballs at one time, each dealing 1.4k dmg + 1000 to area + they cost absolutely NO mana + recharge time 3.2s.. The only unit that is able to deal with nameless is fire gargoyle (immunity to fighters cause of flying and immunity to fire)

2) Shaikan in single player - what have you done? Why dragons are banned? I was not able to produce "Fire Drakes" and "Crystal Drakes" because proper upgrades of building "was not available".. Why have you disabled upgrades of shaikan's units? again "unit upgrade not available"

3) Food slots - why I am able to produce 47320 units in the last map? The limit increases with every store I produce and keep increasing all the time.. Right now I have ~50 fire gargoyles, 100 hunters, 50 druids and I don't even need to produce Ravages

4) Titans - Why I am only able to produce the Pact Titan? I am not able to produce Dragon/Lightbringer in the last map even if I rebuild the HQ

There are some other bugs (for instance with the Nightsong's mission but these are really annoying)
Rae88 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 04-05-2014, 14:56   #2
Syko
Best SF-Screenshot

Benutzerbild von Syko

Hi and welcome to the forums. First of all, there is a pinned thread about suggestions and bug reports, click here. You may find some of your mentioned bugs there as well, but I'll give you a short answer for each aspect.

1) Do you talk about campaign mode when you are fighting the Nameless? If so, which difficulty setting do you use? You have to find different tactics to beat the Nameless. You are right, they have some strong units and towers but there is always a way to outbalance them.

2) Dragons and Shaikan upgrades are not available for balancing reasons. It would have made the game too easy on certain maps.

3) This is a known bug that happens often when you load a game, but after another reload the limit should be fine again. It should be fixed with the patch that is in work.

4) Same as 3) I guess.

Nightsong's sidequests are on Nordic's to-do-list as well.
Syko ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 04-05-2014, 17:13   #3
Rae88

well in campaing it's impossible to chech their power, isn't it? I've played a domination to check their stats.. I played 1vs3 (nameless vs clans/realm/shaikan) and defeated three camps without death of a single unit.

And about shaikan - by banning dragons and upgrades you killed a soul of this pact.. shaikan are humans who mixed their blood with dragon. This is one of the toughest and most important struggles ever and dragons are banned wihtout any logical plot reason?

I suppose that developers (Nordic Games) poses games files and they have possibility to change them.. maybe it would be better just to weaken drakes a little bit in next patch instead of banning?

Also you may weaken nameless so that for instance realm unit would have a chance even to scratch them (right now an army of hunters/druids, the most powerful realm army, isn't able to even scratch nameless).

Truth be told, the only 2 armies that may harm nameless are: fire gargoyles and dragons

Edit: You said that there is a way to outbalance them? in 1000 fights between 80-units army of realm and nameless the outcome would be 0:1000, I'm sure)
Rae88 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 04-05-2014, 20:03   #4
Syko
Best SF-Screenshot

Benutzerbild von Syko

I talked about Campaign mode only, I have not really tried Domination mode but Survival mode and I have to agree with you, they seem to be quite overpowered there. Don't know if Nordic will change that, I guess they won't but it is ok if they concentrate on the 'real' bugs in the game.

You can still recruite wyrms which are dragons too I guess, but I know what you mean and you are right. The two flying dragons are really strong and just look better than a wyrm or a common military unit. At least fire dragons are available in Survival mode e.g. (maybe in other modes as well).
Syko ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Themen-Optionen