Now I read the posts here and did not find any thing matching the fix I figured out (I guess other people has also did it this way but maybe has not posted it here, IDK)
Okay Let me do this fast and not make more reading work
1. Go to control panel
2. Click on "System and Security"
3. Click on "System"
4. Click on "Advance system settings" (it is on the top left side)
5. Now in die Performance block click "Settings..."
6. At the top go to the "Data Execution Prevention" tab
7. Click on "Add..."
8. Now browse to your SpellForce 1 folder and dubble click "SpellForce.exe"
9. Now click "Apply" then "OK"
10. Test if it works now
Hope this works for those that needed it, I know this is an outdated thread but now people that google can see this fix
because well, that's how I came to this thread
I did not get a fix a couple of weeks ago or at least could not find one so I decided to try this and it worked.
Credit goes to Microsoft that Included Information of Data Execution Prevention in the offline help section (that is where I got the idea to add SpellForce.exe)