Empire of the Shadowtrail (Campaign mod) - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 15:02: SpellForce 3 Collectors Edition + Cinematic Trailer
05-18-2017, 15:52: SF3 Beta startet am 19.5. - Alle Informationen + Updates
01-17-2017, 20:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
08-10-2015, 14:07: [Sammelthread] SpellForce 3 - Alle Infos / Release 07.12.2017
07-04-2012, 21:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 20:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past > Demons of the Past - Editor & Modding
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 02-16-2015, 11:14   #1
Shaikan Of Victory
Can't wait for SF3

Benutzerbild von Shaikan Of Victory

RPG Character: Shaikan Of Victory
Smile Empire of the Shadowtrail (Campaign mod)

Hi everyone,

After having a little break, I'm back with the new mod!

This new mod is called 'Empire of the Shadowtrail'.

It will be a bit different from my previous mods, the maps will be bigger and the quests will be harder and more challenging!

The full version will be released in summer 2015, the Demo version will be available to download on this month!

Here's the story:

Story Spoiler:
When the Alyah died and the Empyria started to collapse, the alchemist Lorion Shadowtrail took over the Empyria and started the war in Xu and Fiara. Westguard, the shaikan town was occupied by the Redmond`s Realm, Lorion came to Westguard, he was saying that he will protect the shaikans, but he didn't really come to save the poeple, it was his perfidy, he imprisoned the shaikans and they became his slaves! General Redmond became angry and started to attack the Empyria. The lands of shaikan were devastated, shaikans need a hero, who could stop the war and save them...

Here's some screens:

Screens Spoiler:

Stay tuned!

Also, here's link to MODDB page for the mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/spellforce...he-shadowtrail

Spellforce Fansite! - spellforcecampa.ucoz.com
Shaikan Of Victory ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 02-16-2015, 17:02   #2
Rakun

Benutzerbild von Rakun

Looks awesome Since I got it installed at the moment, I'll give it a try soon
Rakun ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 03-06-2015, 16:27   #3
Shaikan Of Victory
Can't wait for SF3

Empire of the Shadowtrail DEMO

Hi ,

Demo version of 'Empire of the Shadowtrail' mod is available to download!

It works on Demons of the Past!

This version includes the first map of the game, the map is called 'Eversea Coast'. Play as a shaikan, who joins the clans and destroy the Empyria troops.

Click here to download!

As I said in first post, the full version of this mod will be available in 2015 summer!

Here some more screens:

Screens Spoiler:

Have fun!

Alt 04-24-2015, 18:26   #4
Shaikan Of Victory
Can't wait for SF3

More news of this mod!

Hi there,

Some more news for 'Empire of the Shadowtrail'!

The mod will include 8 maps, here's the list:

1. Eversea Coast
2. Elen'dorah
3. Shadowtrail's Empyria
4. Stones of Ragefire
5. Shadownight Woods
6. Elona
7. Winterwind Land
8. Shrine of Nor

Maps will be much wider and more detailed than my previous maps.

Many side-quests and main-quests, long campaign with a story about alchemist Lorion Shadowtrail, who wants to enslave all shaikan race and General Redmond, who took over the throne in Sevenkeeps after the King Ulf death and started the war in the Highmark. You will play as a shaikan, who escaped the war in Westguard and went to the south. You will meet other heroes and people, who will help you to find out more about the Shadowtrail and reveal the secrets of the Redmond...

Here's some screens

Screens Spoiler:

This mod will be probably my last mod for Spellforce 2 and I'm trying to do the best!

'Empire of the Shadowtrail' mod gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lg7HozRA7k

Stay tuned!

Alt 08-19-2015, 13:50   #5
Shaikan Of Victory
Can't wait for SF3

Exclamation Empire of the Shadowtrail DELAYED!

Hi everyone,

This summer I had lots of activities and I didn't really have time to work on this mod... so, it won't be released this summer.

But now I'm back and I'm going to continue my work! I'll try to release this mod during this year...

New release date: end of 2015/beginning of 2016

Stay tuned!

I will upload new screens next month to show the progress of the mod!

Alt 10-18-2015, 12:35   #6
Shaikan Of Victory
Can't wait for SF3

New screens for 'Empire of the Shadowtrail'

A bunch of new screenshots for SpellForce 2: Demons of the Past mod: 'Empire of the Shadowtrail'

Screenshots Spoiler:

Don't forget to visit 'Empire of the Shadowtrail' ModDB site:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/spellforce...he-shadowtrail

Stay tuned!

P.S. I want to say 'Thank you' to Grimlore Games and Nordic Games for doing such an amazing work on Spellforce 3! No doubt it's going to be a great game!

Alt 06-21-2016, 23:41   #7
Shaikan Of Victory
Can't wait for SF3

Smile New screens!

Hello everyone,

'Empire of the Shadowtrail' mod has been resurrected and it's now half-done (a bit more than half)! Can't wait to finally show you the complete version of this mod!

Planning to release it during this year, so you will have time to try it before SpellForce 3!!

Here's some new screens for you!

Screens Spoiler:

Stay tuned!

Alt 06-22-2016, 00:05   #8
Sam Hotte
Super Moderator

Keep them comming!
Alt 06-26-2016, 02:40   #9
Shaikan Of Victory
Can't wait for SF3

Prologue

Hi, of course I will do, Sam Hotte!

Today I want to present you a prologue for my newest mod.

Here's a main story of the mod:

Story Spoiler:
When the Alyah died and the Empyria started to collapse, the alchemist Lorion Shadowtrail took over the Empyria and started the war in Xu and Fiara. Westguard, the shaikan town was at a chaos since the town was occupied by Redmond, who became a king of the Highmark after Ulf's death. When the Westguard was almost demolished by the Realm, Emperor Lorion came to Westguard and stated, that he will protect the shaikans and fight by their side. Shaikans thought that they had no other choice but to accept Lorion's help. But it was a huge mistake shaikan's ever made. Emperor imprisoned the shaikans and took over the control of the Westguard. General Redmond became angry at Shadowtrail since he stole the lands, which Redmond wanted to control. King declared the war against Empyria.

The lands of shaikan were devastated, shaikans needed a hero, who could stop the war and save them... Play as a shaikan, who managed to escape from the war in Westguard and take a revange on Redmond and Shadowtrail, who had destroyed your homeland!

And here's the prologue (also, the story takes place after the events in SF2: DotP, so if you have't finished it yet..., SPOILER ALERT ):

Prologue Spoiler:

PROLOGUE

One year after the Zazhut destruction, Ylia, Jandrim and Khai started a search quest of people, who are still abusing an Archfire. They decided to pay a visit at Westguard's prison, where Lorion Shadowtrail was being held as a prisoner. A searching group wanted to gather more information from him about the Blessed Ones. But Lorion didn't speak much about his companions. Suddenly he said: "It's been 40 000 years and you still don't know the real side of this story.

"What are you talking about?" Ylia clenched her fists.

"I will tell you the truth about how world of Eo was formed and eventually, how it was supposed to end...

A million years ago Star God Aonir discovered a new world and named it Eo. Then it looked like a huge fireball, raging elements were devastating the surface of the world. Aonir tamed the Elements and started to shape them into the new beings, creatures that you now call The Nameless. They were the mixture of the Earth's power - Archfire and Aonir's power - life. But Aonir knew, that he will have to leave this World one day, so he created a new God for his first children. He gathered an enormous amount of Archfire and shaped it into a tremendous creature. Zalutik Zhutan (Zazhut) was his name, it probably means "The Divine One" or "The First God". But Zazhut was different from others since he was the God, everyone only feared him. The first God held his feelings inside him. Loneliness, rage, depression were the feelings he only felt. Aonir decided to create a companion for Zazhut. He worked hard this time. Aonir tried to use all of his creativity. After a couple of days, he created her, Sari`El, the most beautiful being Star God has ever shaped by his own hands. And that's how the World of Eo looked a very long time ago.

But the World was imperfect for Aonir, he was thinking that there's still something missing and he must find an answer in order to fill that empty hole in his heart. Those creatures he made were only an unsuccessful work. Consequently, he smashed the face of the World and submerged the demons down into Earth.

Before leaving the World of Eo, Aonir called his children: Ereon, Ulm, Elen, Shanna, Niethalf, Zerbo, Tiara, Nor, Hirin and Kerona. He presented them their duties and responsibilities and gave the world a new seed of life. From this moment, you know what happened next... Shapers discovered a special fire, a power, which is prohibited. When they lost their interest on the Dragons, shapers started to work with new magic, an Archfire power. Shapers didn't know what they were doing, they didn't know that there's something dangerous under the ground. Due to their ignorance, they opened the Gates for the Nameless demons. The War was tragical for Shapers. As you may know, it ended with interference of the Gods.

At the very last moment, a Shaper Elder called his grandson to tell him about his prophecy. Elder said that one day Zazhut will return to the World and his grandson will be awakened to protect the World. He said: 'My dear grandson, you will be resurrected after 30 000 years when Nameless demons will invade the World for a second time. The person, who must resurrect you, will be a leader of a Blessed Realm. Keep in mind, the World you will see after this amount of time will be very different, there will be lots of various nations and you will have to unite them all in order to defeat Zazhut. Don't forget to greet your savior and crown him. Also, you will meet the people, the Godless ones, who will unite themselves with the Dragons, you must eliminate them before they ruin your plans.

From this story you know that the Blessed realm, which Elder shaper had foretold, was the Riddengard Realm and the person, who will resurrect the Shaper, was Riddengard himself.

Gods also knew that there will be a savior, but waiting for him took a lot of time. It was about 900 years left and there were still no signs of this savior. The gods finally thought, that they're the ones, who must create this hero. You won't believe me, but the person, who they chose to be a savior, was Janus Malacay. You already know, that he was the most intelligent and talented human in the World. But soon Janus started to feel, that there's something wrong with this world. Never ending conflicts and wars. The consequences changed Malacay's personality. He hated Gods for their irrensponsibility and wanted to heal this World. Janus came up with an idea to create a race, which would be more resistant and independent in Eo. His dream was to become a King of this World and bring end to the wars. But you know, how his story ended. He wasn't a savior, before his 'death' Ereon revealed himself to him and told him truth, that he was chosen by Gods. However, Malacay hatred for Gods grew more and more. Finally, he was cursed by the Gods.

A long time has passed and there was still no sign of the savior. After the War of Six Nations, Gods intended to assemble the Circle made of thirteen most powerful mages in the world. Their quest was to study the Archfire and find the ways to end the conflicts, which were destroying the Eo. But they had failed, because they abused the Archfire and started the Convocation ritual, which was also one of the most catastrophic events that happened in the Eo.

Failure after a failure, Gods fell into despair. But while they were losing hope, the Riddengard Realm had established in the Sevenkeeps. At first they worked as a spies for a Highmark King. Their duty was to gather more secrets from other nations as possible. But after a couple of years Riddengard's realm seperated from the King and started their own activity. Riddengard and his brother Hagard were the leaders of this clan, but they were very different from each other. Hagard was more interested in the power of the Shadows and worked for Nazshar, later for Sorvina. Riddengard was looking for an old Shaper ruins to gather more information about their nation. He was impressed by their work and power.

And after eighteen years after the Convocation, Riddengard awakened the Shaper. But their plans were destroyed by the Dragonblood. Riddengard was trampled under foot by the Shaikan and his savior mission had ended.

Now you see, that nor the Shapers nor the Gods were right about the events in the future. I want to tell you, that Gods have no power to control this world. They're just a people with masks, pretending to be the Gods, they even couldn't cope with their own problems and intrigues that happened in the Realm of the Gods. They had failed several times. To be honest, even the Convocation happened because of the Gods fault.

That's why the World of Eo can't live in harmony. While there are disagreement between the Gods, there won't be peace in this world."

"And why should we believe in your story, Shadowtrail?!" Jandrim asked.

"Do what you want, believe me or disagree with me, I don't care. You don't even know who exactly I am!" said Lorion.

Suddenly Shadowtrail cast a spell and a huge ball of dust appeared. Lorion managed to escape, his companions came to aid him. But Ylia, Jandrim and Khai conquered them. At the end they felt dissapointed because they let Lorion flee from the prison.

"What are we going to do now?" Khai worried.

"First of all, we shouldn't tell anyone the story, which Lorion has told us. We don't know if it's true and just like he said, we don't know who exactly he is. We must work secretly." said Ylia.

Hope you like it, also sorry for my poor english!

Stay tuned!

Alt 07-18-2016, 01:49   #10
Shaikan Of Victory
Can't wait for SF3

Smile Landscapes

Spellforce 2: Empire of the Shadowtrail release date: only one month left (or even less)!

This time I want to show you the screens, where you'll see how many various landscapes you can visit and what awaits you there.

Landscapes Spoiler:

Jungle of Xu

Elven gardens in Fiara

Desert of Xu

Lava lakes and volcanoes of Urgath

Plains of Northern Fiara

Swamps of Finon Mir

Winter lands of Northern Fiara

Stay tuned, mod will be available to download very soon!

Alt 07-31-2016, 01:34   #11
Shaikan Of Victory
Can't wait for SF3

Smile 'Empire of the Shadowtrail' mod is available to download!

Spellforce 2: Empire of the Shadowtrail is an epic Campaign mod for Spellforce 2: Demons of the Past, which offers 8 huge, completely new maps. They're full of adventures, quests and mighty enemies. "EofS" mod is my fourth mod for Spellforce 2 and it's probably my last one, so I hope this mod won't dissapoint you, since I made it with lot of effort!

Story (Click here to read a Prologue):

Story Spoiler:
When the Alyah died and the Empyria started to collapse, the alchemist Lorion Shadowtrail took over the Empyria and started the war in Xu and Fiara. Westguard, the shaikan town was at a chaos since the town was occupied by Redmond, who became a king of the Highmark after Ulf's death. When the Westguard was almost demolished by the Realm, Emperor Lorion came to Westguard and stated, that he will protect the shaikans and fight by their side. Shaikans thought that they had no other choice but to accept Lorion's help. But it was a huge mistake shaikan's ever made. Emperor imprisoned the shaikans and took over the control of the Westguard. General Redmond became angry at Shadowtrail since he stole the lands, which Redmond wanted to control. King declared the war against Empyria.

The lands of shaikan were devastated, shaikans needed a hero, who could stop the war and save them... Play as a shaikan, who managed to escape from the war in Westguard and take a revange on Redmond and Shadowtrail, who had destroyed your homeland!

MENU

MORE INFORMATION

Heroes:

Heroes Spoiler:
Necros - a Necromancer, who lived in a Jungle of Xu. He's not just a master of the Black Magic, but he's also good at tricking enemies by using Mental magic prowess. Necros joins the shaikan group and helps them to fight against Lorion Shadowtrail.

Rageblade - a friend of the main avatar, who was healed by elven druids after her ship crashed into the rocks. Rageblade is a fighter with Light Combat Arts skills.

Shae - after Lorion Shadowtrail occupied the Westguard and imprisoned many shaikans, he also set up two legions, formed by enslaved shaikans. Shae was one of the commanders of this legion. Shae is an Elementalist and can cast powerful fire storms, earthquakes and ice comets.

Ayro - just like Shae, Ayro was also one of the commanders of the enslaved shaikan legion. Ayro is an Heavy Warrior with the powerful shaikan skills.

Ragul - an orc, who was resurrected by an Elder Shaikan long time ago. Since then, he's always ready to help the shaikans. Shaikans have even changed his worldview. He's not that brutal greenskin he used to be. He stopped to believe in Zarach, the Blood God, and now Ragul fights only for his own freedom and beliefs...

Empire of the Shadowtrail Spoiler:

That's all!

Hope you enjoy this mod and don't forget to write a review!

Geändert von C oNe (07-31-2016 um 10:21 Uhr). Grund: Fixed your Post - Great work!
Alt 08-16-2016, 01:44   #12
Sam Hotte
Super Moderator

Thx for another big Mod!

- stickied -
Alt 06-10-2017, 04:40   #13
numberone1

Benutzerbild von numberone1

RPG Character: warrior
Hi
Tried to launch the game, but it always crush for me. What do you guys thinks?
I coppied into the right mappa.

EDIT: I could solve the issue. So If moderators want can delete the comment. Sorry and THX

Post fixed
Angehängte Grafiken
Dateityp: png Screenshot (64).png (2,51 MB, 9x aufgerufen)
Angehängte Dateien
Dateityp: wav SpellForce 2 - Demons Of The Past 06.09.2017 - 18.10.05.04.wav (11,93 MB, 3x aufgerufen)

Geändert von C oNe (06-10-2017 um 14:05 Uhr). Grund: Solved
numberone1 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 06-27-2017, 00:29   #14
Shaikan Of Victory
Can't wait for SF3

Thumbs Up A Massive Update!!!

Hi everybody! It's time to share some news about a massive update for mod "EofS", which is going to be released this summer! Update includes some additional maps, which will make campaign longer and more exciting! And there's a one very special feature! For the first time in SF history a mod with completely new, brand soundtrack will appear!

Here's some:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/spellforce...orhir#imagebox

http://www.moddb.com/mods/spellforce...elona#imagebox

(do not expect a high-quality music, I made it alone, no live orchestra was recorded, but I hope you will still enjoy it, a mix of original Spellforce and Warcraft music )

Spellforce 3 beta will likely close in August, so I hope this mod will become a "time killer" till SF3 will be out!

That's all I wanted to say for this time, wait for more news!!

Alt 07-03-2017, 18:00   #15
Shaikan Of Victory
Can't wait for SF3

Smile SF2: Empire of the Shadowtrail OST is out!

Hello, the soundtrack for SF2 mod 'Empire of the Shadowtrail' has been released, all of these songs are original and made only for this mod. The whole soundtrack is available to listen on Moddb site.

TRACK LIST:
1. Morhir
2. Light of Tiara
3. Glade of Elona
4. Finon Mir
5. Song of the Sundancer
6. Wanderer of Xu
7. Harp of the White Tree
8. Heroes of the Winter
9. In The Shadownight Woods
10. Element of Death
11. Mystery of the Renegades

Main Theme won't be included in this soundtrack, it will be released along with the full update of this mod soon this summer!

Stay tuned!

Alt 07-19-2017, 22:15   #16
Shaikan Of Victory
Can't wait for SF3

New Screenshots!

Here's some new screeshots for a new version of Spellforce 2 mod "Empire of the Shadowtrail".

New Screens Spoiler:

The update includes new brand map along with new quests, new soundtrack and map design improvements, which will make the campaign mode much more exciting. It will be released very soon, this summer. Stay tuned!

Alt 07-30-2017, 01:45   #17
Shaikan Of Victory
Can't wait for SF3

Empire of the Shadowtrail v2.0 out now

Hello everyone, a new version (v2.0) for SpellForce 2 campaign mod 'Empire of the Shadowtrail' has been released!

It offers new map (9 in total), more items (weapons, armors, set-items), more boss battles, which will require much more effort and strategy skills in order to overcome them. The update also brings new and original soundtrack, interesting quests and much more!

Download link (there you will also find installation info):
http://www.moddb.com/mods/spellforce...trail-v20-2017

Screenshots:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/spellforce...owtrail/images

Don't forget to review the mod after you complete it!
Also, if you have encountered a bug in this mod, please post about it here or PM me!

Geändert von Shaikan Of Victory (07-30-2017 um 01:51 Uhr).
Antwort

Themen-Optionen