Free Game possible bug - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 15:02: SpellForce 3 OUT NOW! + Alle Trailer | Update: Alle Patchinfos
01-17-2017, 20:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
07-04-2012, 21:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 20:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny > Faith in Destiny - Multiplayer
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 02-07-2013, 15:00   #1
Aenix

Free Game possible bug

Ok I have tried this twice now, i collect all four badges and halicos doesnt recognize that I have them which makes freegame stuck and unplayable interms of dialogue, also if you dont choose adventurers or already made companions it doesnt let you recruit more (there is four groups to select from)

So to summarize no dialogue after four badges, and no extra companions if you select whisper/wind/malacay and others.

My version is on steam bought from the store, can anyone help me solve this problem if its possible please, thanks.

I also have spellforce 1 and 2 gold which have worked and do work without a problem.
Aenix ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 02-07-2013, 18:24   #2
Sam Hotte
Super Moderator

Please have a look into the sticky here. You need 5 badges to solve this quest and proceed in story.
Sam Hotte ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 02-07-2013, 20:03   #3
Aenix

Ok I get it now but I dont get this:

- Now you can recruit any group member in any sequence - use levers instead of dialogs. If you choose with lever dialogs will be disabled and if you use dialog - levers will be disabled. Remember also that some of the candidates are equipped - if take them at too low level, they will loose their equipment.

p.s Can i play sf2/ds campaigns through faith in destiny if they are installed?

Also why did they remove females from faith in destiny character creation for campaign....

I noticed shaikan upgrades were not available in skirmish or free game was this something to do with balancing?

Geändert von Aenix (02-07-2013 um 20:12 Uhr).
Alt 02-07-2013, 21:13   #4
Sam Hotte
Super Moderator

Zitat:
Zitat von Aenix Beitrag anzeigen
- Now you can recruit any group member in any sequence - use levers instead of dialogs. If you choose with lever dialogs will be disabled and if you use dialog - levers will be disabled. Remember also that some of the candidates are equipped - if take them at too low level, they will loose their equipment.
I'd recommend sticking with the dialogue option and only choosing between the 3 'normal' options (pre-made shaikans, premade fighters/wizards or the freely developable adventurers; not the additional campaign chars).

Zitat:
p.s Can i play sf2/ds campaigns through faith in destiny if they are installed?
Nope.

Zitat:
Also why did they remove females from faith in destiny character creation for campaign....
They didn't remove them but did not made them (i.e. no female voice acting); that's due to the 'history' of game's creation with 's bankruptcy, trine's crappy code etc.

Zitat:
I noticed shaikan upgrades were not available in skirmish or free game was this something to do with balancing?
This is a confirmed bug; might get fixed in the future if there ever was another patch (dunno).
Alt 02-07-2013, 22:53   #5
Aenix

ok thank you you have been most helpful at least I can actually play free game now.

Is there a certain way to get multiplayer, everytime i go online the lobby is always empty.
Alt 02-09-2013, 00:55   #6
Aenix

Gate of swords:

Bandits killed but no ores found resulting in a dead quest I cannot complete, I have searched every inch of this map.
Alt 02-09-2013, 01:27   #7
Sam Hotte
Super Moderator

Nobody else seems to have experienced this yet. Hence i'd think you may have overlooked an enemy/bandit somewhere.
IIRC they are in the southeast (where Flink was in SW Campaign) and northwest (where Oracle was in SW Campaign).
Alt 02-09-2013, 12:51   #8
Aenix

the only reason I can think of is that i killed the baandits in NW before taking the ore quest along with the giants, and I reached level 6 before completing the quest which might explain why the ore didnt drop.....even if i restarted he map my level would be too high to get the special reward.

Do you have to get the honor badge before doing the quest?
Alt 02-09-2013, 19:26   #9
Aenix

After doing free game again its stuck again...however I know why.

It seems getting 5 badges is possible only one way...

If you have 4 badges you cant get 5 as the quest thinks you have finished it, the only way it is possible is if you do rushwater last downs last as it is the only map that gives 2 badges, you might want to add that in your sticky as it could cause confusion.
Alt 02-09-2013, 20:06   #10
Sam Hotte
Super Moderator

Most players do the maps in their given order and nobody's complained yet about not being able to finish the quest, not gettting the badges.
Hence it's more likely that you do not get the badge on a spefic map because you have just not found the last enemy's unit/building.
(yes, it's sometimes tedious, annoying work to eliminate really everything ...)
Alt 02-09-2013, 20:33   #11
Aenix

Zitat:
Zitat von Sam Hotte Beitrag anzeigen
Most players do the maps in their given order and nobody's complained yet about not being able to finish the quest, not gettting the badges.
Hence it's more likely that you do not get the badge on a spefic map because you have just not found the last enemy's unit/building.
(yes, it's sometimes tedious, annoying work to eliminate really everything ...)
Ok then theres something wrong...

1st map - Rushwater Downs -2 badges
2nd map - Gate of swords - 1 badge
3rd map - Norimar - 1 badge

Total of 4

Final map - Iron fields no badge quest and no quest with timer either, you sure these work on fid on steam?

I also am too high to get every special reward, i am level 8 by the time I do iron fields at least 2 levels higher than the level 6 requirement for these special reward quests.
Alt 02-10-2013, 00:52   #12
Aenix

Just to add, getting the badges isnt the problem, after i have collected 4 the game doesnt offer anymore badge rewards (gold map icon is no longer there indicated who to protect) that is what is stopping me from getting a 5th hence why I thought of doing rushwater last, 3 single badges from gos, nori, and iron fields, then 2 from rushwater to equal 5, because for some reason the game still thinks I only need 4 to complete quest and doesnt give anymore out once you have 4 making it impossible to get a 5th at least my game anyways....doing rushwater last is the only option i can see that allows me to get 5 without reaching 4.

Ok thats wierd....I went back to halicos and 4 badges was all that was needed....quest complete.

Geändert von Aenix (02-10-2013 um 00:58 Uhr).
Antwort

Themen-Optionen