Creating a Freegame Walkthrough - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 14:02: SpellForce 3 Collectors Edition + Cinematic Trailer
05-18-2017, 14:52: SF3 Beta startet am 19.5. - Alle Informationen + Updates
01-17-2017, 19:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
08-10-2015, 13:07: [Sammelthread] SpellForce 3 - Alle Infos / Release 07.12.2017
07-04-2012, 20:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 19:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 2 - Shadow Wars > Shadow Wars - Free Game Mode
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Shadow Wars - Free Game Mode Attention: Spoiler! Are you stuck in the Free Game (Single Player & Coop) campaign? Get help here!

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 08-19-2013, 04:44   #1
Deadly Bro
Demon Knight

Benutzerbild von Deadly Bro

RPG Character: Deadly
Post Creating a Freegame Walkthrough

Hello everybody,i had checked in this free game and saw that a lot of people have problems in it,so i decided to contribute to the community with a little walkthrough,since i don't know all the problems a person can meet,you will post the help you need here,i will try to answer it because i personally didn't complete the free game myself and other people with the same problem will find the answer here,so people with troubles in the game would have contributed themselves in the game

Notice:that i did NOT yet complete this free game ,so not all questions i will be able to answer.

Abraham Lincoln.
Deadly Bro ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 08-19-2013, 08:57   #2
Lornik
Super Moderator
Graue Eminenz
Fiara-Brigade

Benutzerbild von Lornik

RPG Character: Brahir
Hello Deadly Bro,

thank you for your offer to create a Walkthrough.
I think what would be best is, if you could describe the tactic you used and the way you went about the Freegame from your own perspective.
Questions can be asked anywhere, that's what this board is for. But if you are willing to share your knowledge about the Freegame, then please do so.
I suggest, that you go ahead along the Quests you recieve - meaning to start with the Honour Marks.
State how you skilled your Avatar and which heroes you chose when to join (predefined or adjustable).
This will be a great Walkthrough .

Oh, just a small request from my side - can you make a "SPACE" between a comma and the next word? Same with all other punctation marks. Because it makes your texts so much more readable.
Thank you.

Lornik

Wilhelm Busch
Lornik ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 08-19-2013, 09:44   #3
Deadly Bro
Demon Knight

Zitat:
Zitat von Lornik Beitrag anzeigen
Hello Deadly Bro,

thank you for your offer to create a Walkthrough.
I think what would be best is, if you could describe the tactic you used and the way you went about the Freegame from your own perspective.
Questions can be asked anywhere, that's what this board is for. But if you are willing to share your knowledge about the Freegame, then please do so.
I suggest, that you go ahead along the Quests you recieve - meaning to start with the Honour Marks.
State how you skilled your Avatar and which heroes you chose when to join (predefined or adjustable).
This will be a great Walkthrough .

Oh, just a small request from my side - can you make a "SPACE" between a comma and the next word? Same with all other punctation marks. Because it makes your texts so much more readable.
Thank you.

Lornik
sure lornik,ok,i'll start now

Abraham Lincoln.
Alt 08-19-2013, 09:55   #4
Deadly Bro
Demon Knight

Post Heroes of the hand

Hello everyone,welcome to the first section of this simple walkthrough, i will write the solution when playing the free game in dragon storm,and shadow wars free game
__________________________________________________ ______

Dragon storm:hello everybody,usually it's confusing in which hero you should choose,i personally recommend the adventurers in dragon storm,dragon guys aren't amazing,cuz in the future,it will be hard to find which items they use,so choose adventurers,you can make them either archers or warriors,mages or a mix between all,i personally say make a mix so you can balance between range,strength and magical support.

NOTE:if you are playing the dragon storm,you will have a quest problem due to that you will get all the heroes,but you wouldn't have finished the quest,i don't know how to solve it but there is probably a patch,so look into it.

Shadow wars:choose the warriors,because they are auto skiling,and they will balance themselves by themselves,and will be strong for starters,adventurers will not be strong,so choose the warriors,complete more and more missions to increase your reputation and get the other companions

please or this sector

Abraham Lincoln.
Alt 08-19-2013, 09:56   #5
Lornik
Super Moderator
Graue Eminenz
Fiara-Brigade

Benutzerbild von Lornik

RPG Character: Brahir
Zitat:
Zitat von Deadly Bro Beitrag anzeigen
sure lornik,ok,i'll start now
Great - and remember the punctation marks and Spaces .

So long

Lornik

Wilhelm Busch
Lornik ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 08-19-2013, 10:21   #6
Deadly Bro
Demon Knight

Post The honor badges

The Honor badges:this can sometimes be a hard quest,so let's start solving this thing!

Use the Realm faction

Dragon storm:To Rushwater downs,it'll be pretty easy to finish it,just put the warrior at Marticus and send the Archer at Connach,then quickly send the rest of your heroes on to the undead bases,there is one at the north,you will find a road,the second one is near lyraine,you will also find a road,you can't miss it,follow it and kill the base,you got 2 badges and your job here is done,you can keep doing the same thing untill you have the four,you can keep entering and killing,they regenerate so you can easily farm the badges without heading to the other maps

Shadow Wars:now is the hard part,the only way i found to win this mission is to rush the enemy,first build a smelter and assign workers to get the silver,then immediately build the blacksmith,you can now build soldiers,build as much as you can,then send your warrior to Marticus and your avatar to Connach you have built the soldiers,then start getting stone,send the soldiers to the undead bases (the locations are placed above) hope you caught them before they had built an army,kill the base and don't let lesser skeletons run or they can cause you some big trouble,when you have destroyed the base quickly!,run back to the base then build a farm,and upgrade it to cattle farm,make more soldiers then connach would be safe,so get all your heroes to marticus,when you have repelled the incoming attack (no problem if you used the soldiers,but if you did and some died,replace them) then when your army is ready,charge in to the next base,but don't take your heroes with you,leave them as guard,you might get an unexpected attack,same as before,don't let them run lesser skeletons,when you have the 2 badges,leave and enter again,repeat the same steps and ta-da,you have completed the honor badges mission,please or this section,we'll head to side quests after this

Abraham Lincoln.
Alt 08-21-2013, 05:09   #7
Deadly Bro
Demon Knight

Post Side quest:Ore for jandrim

Hello everyone,i recommend to start this mission from jandrim windhammer before starting the honor badges cos the ore locations are actually in the same places of the honor badges,now let's start getting ore for good ol' jandrim,there are 4 ores in each of these maps,Rushwater downs,The gate of swords and the iron fields,i recommend the iron fields,as they are the easiest place to find ore

Iridum:you will find the iridium in the iron fields were Ur was,you will only find 1 there,but if you keep getting it,you'll finish this a little quick

Adamantium:you will also find adamantium in the same place of the iridium in the iron fields

NOTE:that i did NOT write a dragon storm solution and a shadow wars one because the solution is the same,no difference

Abraham Lincoln.
Alt 08-21-2013, 05:48   #8
Deadly Bro
Demon Knight

Post Side quest:Utrecht's family,Jandra

hello everybody,this quest's first part can be a walk in the Park,if you are lvl 5 or 7,talk to bailiff Utrecht and say "do you have work?",when the conversation is over he'll tell you to grab his sister back to him from dun mora,so head there,when you head there,move to your right,you'll find some lvl 10 or 12 undead,kill them,keep killing them till you find jandra,move close to her,she'll say that he only wants the family brooch,selfish sleazebag,anyway,you'll get the brooch and head to Mr Utrecht,give him the brooch,and rewards you,quest done

NOTE:if you choose the option "jandra says you should take care of your wife" you'll start a new quest but enables you to get another quest from Odin mersadion called dragon runes,it really depends on you,but i'll write this quest anyway

Abraham Lincoln.
Alt 08-21-2013, 05:59   #9
Deadly Bro
Demon Knight

Post Side quest:Dragon runes

hello people,if you talk to Odin mersadion, and ask him what language he was talking,he'll say that it's the dragon language,and you get the quest "Dragon runes" so let's get these runes

Shal: ok,so the place you should get the runes from is shal,you need to be at least lvl 9,when you are lvl 9 go there,when you reach shal,move a little bit further,you'll find some stone gargoyles,kill them,and get the chest behind them,then keep moving up,you'll see shadow blades,sorceress and some gargoyles,when you kill them,you'll find that they were guarding a chest,and ta-da,a dragon rune,get it and get out,you might engage with some patrols,try to avoid them,or kill them,your call,they'll give exp though,keep doing the same steps and you will complete the quest

Abraham Lincoln.
Alt 08-21-2013, 06:21   #10
Deadly Bro
Demon Knight

Post Rescue a friend

Time for a main quest now friends,talk to halicos after you have completed the "honor badges" and got new heroes (if there are any)you would have got the quest "rescue a friend" ok let's rescue him,though you will regret it

Use the Pact

Dragon storm:ok friends,let's rescue him,it's RTS but in dragon storm,you can finish it in RPG,get all your heroes and head to rescue this "friend" don't worry,you'll find an army of pact but it's ok,go on and kill them all,don't kill all the building,just the ones in your way,go all the way up,if you moved a little to the west,you'll get another side quest where you rescue some farmers from the clutches of the pact,if you do so,they'll give exp,anyway,back to beating dragh'lur,ok,when you reach all the way up,you'll find a titan,now this needs a little force,so use your abilities and perhaps get some shadow blades,when you kill him,you free the guy up,get the chest behind him and report back to halicos

Shadow wars:OK guys,you'll need to have a high lvl like 9 or 10,OK,start producing silver and stone,then get some lenya,keep your forces at your base,RPG in the normal Shadow wars won't work unless you are a high lvl like 10 or 13,ok,now build the training grounds,then a breeder or the pact farm,whatever,now start making shadow blades,when you have 20,charge at the castle,do the same stuff and you are winner

Abraham Lincoln.
Alt 08-21-2013, 06:28   #11
Deadly Bro
Demon Knight

Post The exp hunt and gold getting

Hello everyone,when i say you need to get high lvl it's not that hard,just keep entering a place that gives you some nice exp,like Rushwater downs if you are shadow wars or Tuscari desert if you are dragon storm,and with the gold well,some places has items,get them and sell the,keep doing it again and again to get money and afford a nice armour

Abraham Lincoln.
Alt 08-23-2013, 03:54   #12
Deadly Bro
Demon Knight

Post The Freetraders

hello friends,this quest can be simple and not too hard,when you complete the rescue a friend mission you will get the quest (the freetraders)not hard but needs some work,he'll tell you to look in gilyshire,the song glass and at shal,let's go with shal,as it is the easiest due to it's an RPG where there are no armies rushing you

ok now,you will head to shal and gather 20 freetraders,of course,not all 20 will be there,so you will use the traditional farming trick,look for the freetraders,it won't be hard really,i don't remember their places though,so please,take your time in finding them,it won't be hard,try to look at the places were you saw it empty before,you have a high chance of finding someone there

Abraham Lincoln.
Alt 08-23-2013, 04:11   #13
Deadly Bro
Demon Knight

Post Free traders at tuscari

Hello friends,when you gather all the free traders and tell halicos that it's done,you will head to Tuscari,if your lvl is not in the recommended range,lvl up till it's in the range,now when you head there,you will find real soldiers,paladins and some crossbows,the thing here is HOLD THE LINE,till the time runs out,then a cutscene comes

The tactic towards victory:now,there are four roads,but one is sunk,but flying demons will come from it,if there are any heroes you can go get after some rep gettin',get them,cos this will be a battle if you are not playing dragon storm,ok,now first thing is,position your heroes at the locations,don't put a hero on the sunken road(unless he's ranged)cuz flying demons come from there,when you have positioned your heroes,the waves come,now if you have the healer,position him with the avatar of yours,not on a road,so he can heal,in fact put him in the middle of the camp,so he can heal anyone,ok now,the clock is ticking,when the time is over,a big titan and fire golems pop in the middle,killing all the freetraders,don't worry,you won't lose,it's like that,then the titan becomes attackable,kill him and the golems,the cutscene comes,you will now find out that these freetraders were supposed to be the LAST worshipers of zerbo,and thanks to the demon,lord steward and the cult,the freetraders are dead,so the mission is done,go talk to halicos,we will start side quests after this

Abraham Lincoln.
Alt 08-17-2017, 22:19   #14
nivasi

Spellforce 2: Demons of the Past free game mode. Items location

First of all, i hope this is not a too old thread.
So. to the point, i need some help with item locations. i have found a royal emblem (its a ring from a 4 items set), but i cant find any of the other. There are supposed to exist a royal platemail, a royal plate helm and a royal signet ring besides the royal embem that i have.
So does anyone know the locations of the 3 items i lack?
nivasi ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Themen-Optionen