New endgame content for Spellforce 2 arriving soon - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 15:02: SpellForce 3 OUT NOW! + Alle Trailer | Update: SpellForce 3 Mod Toolkit
01-17-2017, 20:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
07-04-2012, 21:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 20:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past > Demons of the Past - Editor & Modding
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 01-15-2018, 22:56   #1
SirBisc8

Benutzerbild von SirBisc8

Smile New endgame content for Spellforce 2 arriving soon

Hello Spellforce fans,

Firstly sorry for my english.
This post is for anticipating you that I'm working on an endgame content for Spellforce 2 DotP.

Yes, I know that SF3 is out, but it's something I want to do because I think SF2 is a really well-made and fun fantasy game! (Not those bunch of unbalanced, and pay-to-win c**p that I found and I played).

This will concentrate on the FreeGame mode, that allows you to repeat a map over and over. And it will answer the questione: "Yeah! I reached level 30! I feel so powerful! What should I do now?"

This will add to the FreeGame mode new or modified existing maps and it will be one map=one adventure.

Gold will be worthy to loot, you'll need it! Because with it you can buy stuff (weapons and cool things) from the merchant in cities.

Items will be geolocalized in cities. I mean, you want the dwaven one-hand scythe weapon? Then you had to travel to the Underhall if you want to buy it.

Cities will be sanctuaries free of monsters and they will be the ones that you've seen when in-game: Dun Mora, Underhall, Gates if Swords etc...

The maps you use, instead, to obtain gold will be actually RPG maps (RTS it's in the To-Do-List however)

In these maps will be Bosses to kill and they will gave you loot and gold to sell in cities.

Basically it will be a Gold-grinding thing, but you can't simply rush over the maps because enemies are more stronger now andò you need to think carefully!

"Ok dude, but what is the point to going in the cities while I can just repeat RPG maps over and over?"

That's because the Bosses and chests are a Random loot, while merchants have always the weapon/armor with fixed bonus for your searching purpose. But items from the Bosses it's always more powerful than those merchants have! It's a balance thing!

I tried to shut my mouth to not ruin the amaze-factor, but I can't so I will tell.

Skills make your character more specialized in determined things. But when Arena Seta make their way in Dragon Storm, make other items a bunch of scrap metal compare to the powers that they grant you.

So now the last Skills (2hand swords, Fire magic, etc...) will reward you more when you reach the 3rd tank of that skill! Eg. The Mighty Blow, when you have one of 3rd rank 2hand weapons, will gas the addtional effect of Smashing ability!

Eg.2 You're a sturdy Paladin Tank but you're tired of the lack of offence? Things like that now it's more balanced since when you're hitted by enemies they receive a damage too! Also you'll be pretty tough to be get downed.

But it's not over yet! Since when you're playing the RPG maps, you have a chance to find a Relic!

I'm wishing that you're questioning what a Relic is now..

A Relic it's an Item that, ad long ad you have it in your inventory, it will vive you special powers! Eg. If ypu find the Latanium geode your global cooldowns are lowered of 35%!

There's also class specified Relics that gives your Master Skills new added and surprising effect!

And other cool stuff coming!

I hope this will vive you enough to say "Ok I'll stay tuned!" I'm working on the maps, so stay tuned so you'll see when I will release this mod!

Have a good time.
SirBisc8 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 01-30-2018, 03:07   #2
SirBisc8

Good News for SP2 Endgame content

Hello Spellforce fans,

I was been too rushy in my previous post; and as result it may be confusing, so I'll explain me better and give you some good news about the Endgame content:

As I mentioned I'll start from the RPG maps of the Free game mode, however my plan is also take the RTS and main campaign maps (with no cutscenes) so everyone can play unique maps from the campaign also.

These maps will be settled to be suitable for lv. 30 Avatars, and also I added a 4th Player that can play the maps.

In these maps will be also Bosses, these are powerful units than normals and, while they sometimes look similar to other enemies, they are always at level 30, and became more stronger when the player became stronger.

The main goal in the endgame content is picking up gold, gold, and gold which you can get by sell the random equipment stuff you find when opening treasure chests; those are always guarded by monsters (or also Bosses!). So your only choice to take the items it to defeat the monsters that guards the chests.

There are also treasure chests which they are not guarded, but they are difficult to see because hidden (not visible with the normal camera) in the map, and you have to switch to isometric view to find them. So go on, treasure hunters!

The stuff in the chests can be sold to vendors in Cities (Underhall, Norimar etc...), similar to the function that Westguard had.

Plus, there's a new way to further envelop your Avatar, when reaching a 3rd rank in the very bottom of the skill Tree (Example are Dual Wield Daggers, Longbows, Plate Mail, 2 Hand Swords etc...) you gain permanent and unique abilities which normally you can get only with equipment (Armor Pierce 16%, Bonus to Melee Damage 20%, Bonus to Fire Magic 30% and so on...).

But it's not over yet! In cities you find Marune the Lightweaver, which got another tricks for you: one of the things you can buy in cities is Gems, when buy a Gem you gain new abilities, enhancing effect of your Spells and also Spells gain unique additional effect (Example, When Steadfast is active you gains also a personal Elemental Shield, When you use Bleed, automatically cast Rage and so on)!

Tired of your Fire Mage is hitting only an enemy with its Fireball? Don't get stuck in the past; When obtaining enough Gems; single target Spells hits more enemies when you launch them! And it's not a game crashing! I actually tested a lot of them and the game doesn't crash, because you gain the multitarget ability only when you launch single Spells, and you can use freely your aoe Spells. In short words: your Fire Mage can now release an Armageddon when casting Fireball.

Gems are related to every part of the Skill Tree (Example Diamond fo White Magic, War Ruby to Heavy Combat, Emerald for Mental Magic and so on...) so you must choose wisely when choose a Gem unless or you'll waste gold coins, I'll made a well defined list. To make the Gems grants you enhanced powers you had to keep them into your inventory.

Another addiction is that you became immune to the type of magic you're casting, when you have enough Gems related to your school of magic. Example, if you're casting Shock; which is Mental magic, the time your Avatar is casting Shock you're Immune to Mental magic. Mental magic also has Feedback Spell active while casting.

I made also a modification to the party, (I'm pretty tired of doesn't have any Dwarf or Elf in my party) you can choose to play with the common party or choosing to have a Faction party.
Another stuff in cities is a pendant when you equip it you gain a member of the Faction where you buy it, such as the Dwarven Defender, more stronger than normal because they have higher stats and can learn new abilities when you obtain Gems, the ability differs to their role. To obtain more members, you had to buy more pendants and keep them in your inventory, but to call the Faction members you had to equip one of the pendants you have. actually 6.

Relics is in the To-Do list, because a new addiction for your Avatars take place.

The Champion system (Beta) makes your Avatar powerful than ever, Marune and Sevenstars sells you Crystal Powder item.
This Crystal Powder gives you +150 Health Points per item you possess; this means if you have 250 Crystal Powders in your inventory, you gain 37500 Health Points!

This borns out because if you modify the level of your Avatar and adds him/her more level higher than 30, around 80-90 you will oneshot down enemies by simple melee them, and the game became boring in no time. Since will be no real challenge to your high level Avatar. I think that's not the spirit.

Champion Levels instead gains you just more Health, which means that strategy still needed to finish the maps, and you have more time to choose your actions in combat, healing, taunting, etc... while not seeing enemies simply crushed down for doing nothing.
Actually you can pickup 600 Crystal Powder, but there's no end for adding more of them.

It's in Beta test (me) because I think to add also to the Avatar Damage, but I don't know... I think it's worthless and ruins the game adding also a bonus to damage (+25 per stack).

Also Bosses got the Champion Level! The Full Version with damage add also ... they gain Champion Level when one of the 4 Players get 50 Crystal Powder then 100, 200, 400, 600 and so on...

An estimated time of the first release is around one/two months.

But I want to share with you my work before that time

Soon I release a new version of Shal; with, temporary, also Marune and Sevenstars that can give you the Items I spoke above (Normally you'll get stuff in cities from various NPC). So you'll can play it and see for yourself what I'm working on

I really hope that you'll like it.
Alt 01-30-2018, 06:58   #3
TheDarkRuler
Ambassador of the Circle
Wiki Schreiberling

Benutzerbild von TheDarkRuler

I am pretty amazed by anythings modders create in their free time.
Keep it up and I'll most definitely play it.
TheDarkRuler ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 01-30-2018, 12:32   #4
NeoX
Development & Modding

Benutzerbild von NeoX

hi,

n1 to see some new modders in our community. Your project sounds great and reminds me somehow on the old project we had over 10 years ago (World of SpellForce). It had a lot of the same goals as your project except that there it was planned that you don't have a party but only your main Avatar and could level him with a little story campaign (5 player Coop) up to lvl 30 and then go into End-Content.

Anyway, it got shut down because the team splited up and lost interest in it. Even the first maps had been done already.

Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore!

You are doing great with what you are doing and i am realy happy that after all these years there are still people out there who are not afraid to do some bigger projects for this game.

Keep it up!

Greetings: NeoX

Spellforce 2 - Master of War
The complete Cardgame of Spellforce 2 on your PC and Android!
NeoX ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 02-01-2018, 14:38   #5
SirBisc8

Thumbs Up

Hello Spellforce fans,

Thank you for all of your beautiful words and support DarkRuler and NeoX !

I'm happy that you like the project! This evening or tomorrow I will release Shal so you can play in the meantime.

I give you also a detailed list of skills obtainable, buy items, and so on.

There will be slightly more monsters than normal due to your Avatar augmented possibilities and a presence of a skilled party. P.S. The faction parties always resurrect at your Altar of Life when downed (added in some maps).

Plus I will add Pets for the ranged Avatars (Mages and Archers) because i think they really needs it.

NeoX your awesome SpellScripter tool was determinant for the scripting part, it really helped
Alt 02-03-2018, 22:19   #6
SirBisc8

Small delay due to a description

Hello Spellforce Fans,

I apologize for the delay, but I'm writing for you a detailed description of the changes I apllied to Skills, so you know where to go and what to do.

I can give already the map of Shal, but, the answer you'll get will be: "What bonus I have?" "What gems to buy?" "What works what not?" and so on...

So for not leaving you in the middle of a big sea, I'm writing a detailed description that you can always check if you have some issue.

Please have patience, you'll be rewarded a lot
Alt 02-04-2018, 08:14   #7
TheDarkRuler
Ambassador of the Circle
Wiki Schreiberling

Take your time!
Nothing good comes from being in a haste here.
Alt 02-10-2018, 15:26   #8
SirBisc8

Thumbs Up Shal, finally!

Hello Spellforce fans,

As I promised (with some delays...): here's the new map of Shal.

First of all it's a Beta, it's finished at 98% but still a Beta,
this is a small release to not let you wait too much, so something can change with the full release.

Ok now that you know it we can continue .
It took too long to release because the Champion levels gets a lot of work ...wasted, the game runs very slowly when
it loads the levels, not really a secondary issue. So sadly there's no Champion levels...

...But instead Relics will be a awesome reserve! They will grants you amazing effect when you hold them into your inventory, actually there's only 3
but I planned to get more when it comes some ideas (any suggestions is appreciated) here are the Relics:

1) Mana Stone - Ring (at faily price of 188000 gold coins): Grants you 1000% Mana Regen (Crowd: WTF why so much Mana Regen it ruins the game?! Me: Just keep reading )
2) Clockworks Spring - Ring (at faily price of 75000 gold coins, each xD): Grants you everytime you pick up one of Clockworks Spring a Cooldown Reduction, every time more stronger (Maximum of 6, for a big CD reduction of 69%, this will turn upside down the gameplay! That is why 1000% of Mana Regen )
3) Gold Star - Amulet (at faily price of 202500 gold coins): Grants you and your party (not Avatars) +45000 Health (+30000 for Party), It's always useful .

And I made it in a way that no errors can pop-up!

Some things are temporary, such as the NPC vendors (you'll find only in the cities) but with them in the map you can check the new changes.

Here's how the map works:

1- Shal now had more enemies in their streets:
Such as Dark Elves (24), Gargoyles (24) and also Shadow Assassins (16)! You had to watch carefully your steps because they're lies in waiting for an unaware adventurer!

2- To progress you had to slay the Bosses
The only way to escape to Shal is the Portal (Rohen will transform me into a frog for having move the portal xD) over a gate which will open only when you slay the Bosses in Shal (2 Sinistrim and 2 Archon) be prepared, they have new vicious skills. When all the Bosses are slain the gate will open, and the last Boss will block your way: the Projection of Hirin! naturally with 2 Archon and 2 Sinistrim (not bosses) and new skills. When you kill him you can pass through the Portal and escape from Shal.

3- Don't forget the treasure Chests!
Treasure chest can be anywhere, from the deeper slums, to the highest height of the map. Bosses had one treasure chest each, but you don't want to miss all of the treasure chest hidden in Shal. Move your Camera or switch to the isometric Camera to find them properly!

Every treasure chest had this chance to get you items:
Liv. 24 Item; 100%
Liv. 28 Item; 20% ---> 100% for treasures guarded by the Last Boss of the map
Liv. 30 Item; 10% ---> This one only for the Last Boss of the map

With the items you'll find you can pickup from the vendors at the start of the map Gems, Party members and Relics (this affect both Party Members and Avatar as well)
Marune and SevenStars will sell you new Relics with awesome power (yay they will cost a little, but all the endgame is about gold grinding),
Faction commanders will give you Faction party members, a necklace which you had to buy at maximum 6 times to get all of the members (for each faction).

Gems:
Well, they're marbles actually... XD Everytime you get new Gems you get new powers; here's the list of which Gems are for you, and how many you need for unlock new abilities with a n):
You'll find the vendors close to the portal, every vendor will sell you one type of Gem:

Mage Alba = Red - Fire Magic and Shaikan.
Mage Zacharias = Blue - Ice Magic and Heavy Armors.
Mage Talienne = Green - Mental Magic and Melee Light Combat.
Mage Alyra = Yellow - White Magic and Ranged Light Combat.
Magister Askan = Grey - Earth Magic, Black Magic and Two Hand Weapons.

And when you get one Gem, you get always new stats or change of you powers (every 2 gems new stats, every 3 gems new powers, starting from 1).

Some news are mandatory: I was thinking to add some unused weapons and give them more powers when you equipped them, and also a PVP map in free mode is on the way of develop.

Included there's a Readme with the lua file I used, don't worry it's pretty easy to read; I put a description for every script and what is it's purpose.

N.B. I suggest to use your lv.30 Avatar to play the map, don't worry nothing bad wil happen to him/her, since it's just a script modification. And you can play with some friends right now also (4 maximum)! Party is intended only for helping the single Player, so they will not shown up if there's another Player/s with you.

If you wish I can prepare a description, let me know if you wish one, and of course tell me if you notice something that doesn't work properly!
Angehängte Dateien
Dateityp: rar EndGame Content.rar (251,5 KB, 1x aufgerufen)
Alt 02-10-2018, 20:05   #9
SirBisc8

Exclamation Download This File not the one above

Hello Spellforce fans,

I experienced a small bug issue during a game, so I fixed that and now there's no more.

My apologize.
Please download this file and not the one in the previous post, that one doesn't work properly.

Have fun
Angehängte Dateien
Dateityp: rar EndGame Content.rar (723,6 KB, 3x aufgerufen)
Alt 02-11-2018, 02:15   #10
SirBisc8

Thumbs Up Tuscari Wasteland Released

Hello Spellforce Fans,

Well then, here's another map for you! So you don't have to repeat too much time Shal.

Tuscari Wasteland awaits for you!

Walk into this arid lands to get treasures, and watch out for dangerous creature that inhabits the wasteland and for brigants hidden for your gold coins!
As for Shal, the map is full of treasure chest to locate or you have to kill monsters to be able to get those chests.

There's Bosses here too and they got their unique skills too.

4 Bosses are all around the map, to get to the 5th you had to slain all the other 4, and something change in the crossroads in the middle of the map.

Monsters are at lv 24 so it's really suggested to use an exprienced lv.30 Avatar to play the map.

There's also a small change to the installation, now you had two subfolders inside the addon3 folder, simply copy the addon3 folder inside the SP2 Dotp Directory and merge with the two that already exists.

Nothing will be overwritten unless the Endgame content, so you don't have to worry.

As always let me know if you find something that does not work properly

Have fun

Here's the link to the new rar:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ky6ld2...me+Content.rar

Geändert von SirBisc8 (02-11-2018 um 02:22 Uhr).
Alt 02-11-2018, 14:52   #11
SirBisc8

Check out the Mediafire link sometimes

Hello Spellforce fans,

Just to inform you that I will update regularly the Mediafire link I provided to you.

To that link will be added new maps and fixed issue (as it happens right now).
So check it regularly, download it and instal it to see the new stuff! However I'll tell when something will be ready

Happy Sunday
Alt 02-12-2018, 12:21   #12
SirBisc8

LightKeep 0.2 and IronHeart Foothills released

Hello Spellforce fans,

This night I add the IronHeart Foothills to the archive, install it in the usual way and let me know if you find something that doesn't work properly as always.

It's a lv 30 map and 2 of 5 Bosses are optional, but you won't miss the treasure chests that are in their roads.

Also the first city, LightKeep the Order of the Dawn stronghold, open its doors for you! There's the gems vendor, and some weapon vendors around the town and inside the castle, actually there's knight and priest weapons, armors etc, but I plan to add vendors also for other specializations too.

have fun

Geändert von SirBisc8 (02-12-2018 um 12:34 Uhr).
Alt 02-14-2018, 19:27   #13
SirBisc8

Thumbs Up The Fireforge released

Hello Spellforce fans,

I didn't receive any negative feedback, so I guess everything is all right

Someones asks me for the new map of the Fireforge??

...No? Well, you did it but you don't know it yet...

Now in the Mediafire archive there's also the Fireforge map! revisited, naturally.

Enter the Fireforge, stop the Cult from trying to use it, and quiet the crazy forge before it's too late!

You might think now, that there's a time limit to end the map or you'll fail...
...no there isn't any countdown of any sort; I have a bad experience about games that sends people to go rushing into dungeons without even know in which environment they are...

All of the Endgame Content It's not a matter of time, it's a matter of how good you are using your favorite specialization.

In the map there are 4 Optional Bosses on 5.
Optional Bosses can be skipped but, you probably leave behind 3 treasure chests for each Boss you skipped... It's your choice

As usual maps are suitable for lv. 30 Avatars, and I remember you that 4 players can play together, I was thinking to add a 5th player what did you think?

Also write me if you found something that doesn't work properly

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5g7h8f...me+Content.rar

Have fun

Geändert von SirBisc8 (02-14-2018 um 19:39 Uhr).
Alt 02-15-2018, 05:58   #14
TheDarkRuler
Ambassador of the Circle
Wiki Schreiberling

Zitat:
Zitat von SirBisc8 Beitrag anzeigen
Hello Spellforce Fans,

Well then, here's another map for you! So you don't have to repeat too much time Shal.

Tuscari Wasteland awaits for you!

Walk into this arid lands to get treasures, and watch out for dangerous creature that inhabits the wasteland and for brigants hidden for your gold coins!
As for Shal, the map is full of treasure chest to locate or you have to kill monsters to be able to get those chests.

There's Bosses here too and they got their unique skills too.

4 Bosses are all around the map, to get to the 5th you had to slain all the other 4, and something change in the crossroads in the middle of the map.

Monsters are at lv 24 so it's really suggested to use an exprienced lv.30 Avatar to play the map.

There's also a small change to the installation, now you had two subfolders inside the addon3 folder, simply copy the addon3 folder inside the SP2 Dotp Directory and merge with the two that already exists.

Nothing will be overwritten unless the Endgame content, so you don't have to worry.

As always let me know if you find something that does not work properly

Have fun

Here's the link to the new rar:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ky6ld2...me+Content.rar
Hey,
I just wanted to test that map.
Sadly all i get is this... i got the same issue on other maps your yours as well.
Do I need something else besides SF2: DotP and copying your Addon3 contents into my Addon3 folder?
Angehängte Grafiken
Dateityp: jpg ShalMap.jpg (52,4 KB, 5x aufgerufen)
Alt 02-15-2018, 19:39   #15
SirBisc8

Fixed

Hi DarkRuler ,

Thank you for telling me that! I fixed that issue! Now you can play the map as intended!

For installing it, merge the addon3 folder (the one in Endgame Content) with yours.

Nothing of the original SP2 will be overwritten; only the Endgame Content Folder you already have and its maps will be overwritten (Those are separated entities from the orginal maps of SP2).

If you want to test Shal I rewrite the description here:

"Some things are temporary, such as the NPC vendors (you'll find only in the cities) but with them in the map you can check the new changes.

Here's how the map works:

1- Shal now had more enemies in their streets:
Such as Dark Elves (24), Gargoyles (24) and also Shadow Assassins (16)! You had to watch carefully your steps because they're lies in waiting for an unaware adventurer!

2- To progress you had to slay the Bosses
The only way to escape to Shal is the Portal (Rohen will transform me into a frog for having move the portal xD) over a gate which will open only when you slay the Bosses in Shal (2 Sinistrim and 2 Archon) be prepared, they have new vicious skills. When all the Bosses are slain the gate will open, and the last Boss will block your way: the Projection of Hirin! naturally with 2 Archon and 2 Sinistrim (not bosses) and new skills. When you kill him you can pass through the Portal and escape from Shal.

3- Don't forget the treasure Chests!
Treasure chest can be anywhere, from the deeper slums, to the highest height of the map. Bosses had one treasure chest each, but you don't want to miss all of the treasure chest hidden in Shal. Move your Camera or switch to the isometric Camera to find them properly!

Every treasure chest had this chance to get you items:
Liv. 24 Item; 100%
Liv. 28 Item; 20% ---> 100% for treasures guarded by the Last Boss of the map
Liv. 30 Item; 10% ---> This one only for the Last Boss of the map

With the items you'll find you can pickup from the vendors at the start of the map Gems, Party members and Relics (this affect both Party Members and Avatar as well)
Marune and SevenStars will sell you new Relics with awesome power (yay they will cost a little, but all the endgame is about gold grinding),
Faction commanders will give you Faction party members, a necklace which you had to buy at maximum 6 times to get all of the members (for each faction).

Relics avaiable now:
1) Mana Stone - Ring (at faily price of 188000 gold coins): Grants you 1000% Mana Regen (Crowd: WTF why so much Mana Regen it ruins the game?! Me: Just keep reading )
2) Clockworks Spring - Ring (at faily price of 75000 gold coins, each xD): Grants you everytime you pick up one of Clockworks Spring a Cooldown Reduction, every time more stronger (Maximum of 6, for a big CD reduction of 69%, this will turn upside down the gameplay! That is why 1000% of Mana Regen )
3) Gold Star - Amulet (at faily price of 202500 gold coins): Grants you and your party (not Avatars) +45000 Health (+30000 for Party), It's always useful .

Gems:
Well, they're marbles actually... XD Everytime you get new Gems you get new powers; here's the list of which Gems are for you:

Mage Alba = Red - Fire Magic and Shaikan.
Mage Zacharias = Blue - Ice Magic and Heavy Armors.
Mage Talienne = Green - Mental Magic and Melee Light Combat.
Mage Alyra = Yellow - White Magic and Ranged Light Combat.
Magister Askan = Grey - Earth Magic, Black Magic and Two Hand Weapons.

You'll find the vendors close to the portal, every vendor will sell you one type of Gem:

And when you get one Gem, you get always new stats or change of you powers: every 1-3-5-7-9 gems you get new additional stats, every 2-4-6-8-10 gems you get new powers, above 10 actually nothing more occurs.
"

Don't forget that also I release Tuscari Wasteland, The Fireforge and also The IronHeart Foothills! Don't worry, this time they will works as intended

I'm sorry for the delay and the error, my work was very heavy this week! And for that I cannot see this error .

Today, or tomorrow evening, I will release also a detailed description (better than the one you'll find in the rar provided) of the various Bonus you can get by picking up the Gems, so you now where to go and what to do!

Use this Mediafire Link for the download and forget the upper links:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5g7h8f...me+Content.rar

Have fun!
Antwort

Themen-Optionen