spell force tower defence mod - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 14:02: SpellForce 3 Collectors Edition + Cinematic Trailer
05-18-2017, 14:52: SF3 Beta startet am 19.5. - Alle Informationen + Updates
01-17-2017, 19:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
08-10-2015, 13:07: [Sammelthread] SpellForce 3 - Alle Infos / Release 07.12.2017
07-04-2012, 20:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 19:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny > Faith in Destiny - Editor & Modding
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 04-17-2013, 11:28   #1
drowranger87

spell force tower defence mod

i have played a lot of tower defence games in arcade section of starcraft2
I will be great to have this mod here
drowranger87 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 04-17-2013, 20:00   #2
drowranger87

now when i draw your attention about tower defence mod

can you tell me what do you think about it?
Spellforce has great potetnial in this it has such variety of characters , let me explain
the tower defence mod and gameplay
at begginig in the intro the players will be shown his characters
at start you will control one builder who is invunerable
this unit can builld diferent towers from spellforce lore
for example at level 1 the builder can build only few human towers
let say 3 or 4
in goal to defend his base from incoming "dark forces" the waves of enemies will look like this
1. wave 12 "slaves" or "craftsmen" etc each will have hitpoints to endure 3 hits from tower . when you kill every worker there will be reward in resources from whet player will have to choose to upgrade his builder of towncenter to increase income or build more towers after each wave
2. wave 12 sceleton archers -- when killed they will drop coins or some loot for example adamantioium ore who can be sold to merchant or blacksmith to create some nice item for our avatar
3. wave 4 undead stalkers with increased hp but they take double damage from elven towers
4 wave fire elemetals immune to orcish tower damage but they take extra damage from ice towers etc etc
spellfroce has so many units to experimet with
the goal to win the scenario is to defeat the "n" number of waves upgrade your towncenter building level up your avatar and go defeat the "evil necromancer" who summon such terrible creatures in this world
this mode must be co-op with at least 5 dificulty levels
let me know what you think
Alt 04-18-2013, 08:37   #3
Lornik
Super Moderator
Graue Eminenz
Fiara-Brigade

Benutzerbild von Lornik

RPG Character: Brahir
I'm unsure, whether you want to build this mod or just wish, someone would build it. In the first case - please do so, that's a great idea. In the latter case - I doubt there will be many people around doing a mod that size.
Also I'm unsure, whether you mean SF1 or SF2?
If you play Faith in Destiny - DLC "The Last Stand", then you've got a modified version of Tower defense there .

So long

Lornik

Wilhelm Busch
Lornik ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 04-18-2013, 10:44   #4
drowranger87

well

I was hoping the idea will be considered to be put in some of next dlc pack for = profit for the company
I don't have the skill to build the mod by my self, but our beloved game makers are more than capable
the definition of success is to do what you can with things you have
you have the skills you have beautifull lore only need it to make them work together
I don't see mod extra copmlicated because i know people have made far more complicated custom mods in other games
I m not here to cry about my wishes only what I want is to help this game grow bcz I have such a nice time playing it.
feel free to ask me to explain you the idea , use me like medium between gamers and game makers trust me I have played a lot of games and I know that best games so far are designed by gamers
Alt 04-18-2013, 14:47   #5
KaosNye

Benutzerbild von KaosNye

Currently I am working on a large project to add more maps to the game. I will consider this, as I have a theory of how to make this possible. If this idea gets enough positive feedback I will consider it.

Project site: https://sourceforge.net/projects/spellforce2/

It's only just started, but I will be posting all updates there.
KaosNye ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 04-18-2013, 15:44   #6
Sam Hotte
Super Moderator

A map pack (at least) or even expanded free game campaign (or whatever you'll be coming to) will certainly be appreciated by all SF2 players ...

Pls. start a new thread dedicated to this project if you have something to announce to keep the community informed on the progress here.

@topic: I personally am not too fond of a tower defence thingy, so i'd not give it high priority - but this purely a matter of personal subjective taste ...
Sam Hotte ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 04-18-2013, 16:04   #7
KaosNye

Benutzerbild von KaosNye

Zitat:
Zitat von Sam Hotte Beitrag anzeigen
A map pack (at least) or even expanded free game campaign (or whatever you'll be coming to) will certainly be appreciated by all SF2 players ...

Pls. start a new thread dedicated to this project if you have something to announce to keep the community informed on the progress here.
I would have created a thread already, but it seems my ability to edit my threads is timed. So I am waiting to see if it's a feature I unlock or if it's permanent. I'd like to keep all updates and information on first post.
KaosNye ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 04-18-2013, 16:16   #8
Sam Hotte
Super Moderator

Yes, editing is timed (IIRC 30 min).

But you could create a thread nevertheless and post additional info etc. in a new post nevertheless (would mark the thread as 'new post'); a moderator could then edit the new link or whatever into first post ...
Sam Hotte ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 04-19-2013, 11:49   #9
drowranger87

about tower defence

i imagine the mod like co-op base defence with hellp of towers at low levels train more workers to increase income
later on when your avatar become more powerful you have to team up with players to defeat the "ultimate villian"
one will chose healer other mele tank .. etc
with spells in this game lore the possibilities are endless
Alt 09-25-2013, 20:36   #10
NeoX
Development & Modding

Benutzerbild von NeoX

hi,

we have created such a mod-map (tower-defence). If you like you can try it or expand the map/mod.

Our Thread: http://forum.spellforce.com/showthread.php?t=69093

NeoX

Spellforce 2 - Master of War
The complete Cardgame of Spellforce 2 on your PC and Android!
NeoX ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Themen-Optionen