Just one Question for Nordic Games - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 15:02: SpellForce 3 Collectors Edition + Cinematic Trailer
05-18-2017, 15:52: SF3 Beta startet am 19.5. - Alle Informationen + Updates
01-17-2017, 20:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
08-10-2015, 14:07: [Sammelthread] SpellForce 3 - Alle Infos / Release 07.12.2017
07-04-2012, 21:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 20:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny > Faith in Destiny - Editor & Modding
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 10-21-2013, 22:43   #1
sealed12

Just one Question for Nordic Games

I must say i liked all the Spellforce parts so that i bought twize since i have the original steamless versions here ^^ and i plaxed Faith in Desteny for some time but i must say that I would realy like an option to creat a Female here even if it is without Voice acting. Since in my Option i Realy dont like the Looks of the Male Charakters.

I dont know if it would be to hard to make a Option to play the game with just Female skin (i can Reduce the sound of the Voices my self in options if i need to) ^^

I know that your Atm makeing a new stand alone Addon hope this time you can play Female ( since i liked Faith in Destiny exept for the Part that my Hero was a Male and i dint like his looks at all so for me the game Dropt down around 50%)

Even if you woulde make a DLC to have the option i must say i would buy it since i still cannot understand why you need to play as a male Charakter only there.
sealed12 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 10-21-2013, 23:20   #2
Sam Hotte
Super Moderator

Zitat:
Zitat von sealed12 Beitrag anzeigen
I know that your Atm makeing a new stand alone Addon hope this time you can play Female.
Yes, you can.
(Have a look in according section of the boards)

However I cannot tell about your other concerns, but I doubt that they are going to make a complete female package (with voice) and doubt that many others would accept/want just female models and look without voice.
Sam Hotte ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 10-21-2013, 23:59   #3
Androdion
Super Moderator
Spellforce addict

Benutzerbild von Androdion

RPG Character: Raziel
Playing solely as a male in FID was a design flaw, let's call it that. That has been corrected in DOTP, as Sam said.

The rest of what you say is kind of confusing... you want the game to only feature females?!
Alt 10-22-2013, 00:10   #4
Sam Hotte
Super Moderator

Zitat:
Zitat von Androdion Beitrag anzeigen
The rest of what you say is kind of confusing... you want the game to only feature females?!
(s)he could live without female voice for Ava as long as there was a female looking Ava available. As far as i understood.
Just doing/adding the female graphics and disable voice, having dialogues and cutscene just with subtitles to be read if choosing female Ava ...
Alt 10-22-2013, 00:13   #5
Androdion
Super Moderator
Spellforce addict

Still not getting the point. Oh well, carry on.
Alt 10-22-2013, 01:49   #6
Artimis
Lady knight

Benutzerbild von Artimis

I think what they are basically saying is that they want away for them to play as a female in faith in destiny either by them doing themselves if possible or it being added by Nordic games.
Artimis ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 10-22-2013, 02:03   #7
Androdion
Super Moderator
Spellforce addict

Probably could be done with a mod for the campaign, although I might be talking out of my ass with this one. Stranger things have been done in the past though!
Alt 10-22-2013, 13:45   #8
sealed12

Hmm Could you tell me who i could try to mod the campaign since i looked in the Editor any where but you can only make maps with it. Or at least I dont know who it could be done.

Would be Realy happy for any help.

And yes i ( and possible some more people ) could live without female voice for Ava as long as there was a female looking Ava available.

After all I still play many old games because i like the story and the game it self and some of them have no Voice or just beep beep beep as or so as prefix for some one talking you know what i mean i suppose.

And Thank you for the Information from the Next Addon ^^.
Alt 10-22-2013, 15:01   #9
Sam Hotte
Super Moderator

Integrating additional female Ava into FiD does require coding since you'd have to bring back a way to choose between male and female.
What may work (just wildly guessing here) could be extracting the female models and heads from DS/Gold and replace FiD's male ones with them.
Would result in female looking Ava with male voice ...
Alt 10-22-2013, 15:17   #10
sealed12

Would that not result in changin all males into females ? ( even npcs )
Alt 10-22-2013, 15:27   #11
Sam Hotte
Super Moderator

Was thinking about Ava's file only of course, not everyone.
Alt 10-22-2013, 15:36   #12
sealed12

a kk would you know some tools who it could be tryed since it sound interesting ^^.
Alt 10-22-2013, 18:27   #13
Sam Hotte
Super Moderator

If you're lucky, you'd not need any tools; trial and error if replacing the "figure_hero_male_..."files with according "figure_hero_female_..." files from FiD does the trick.

BTW, I'm going to move the thread to editor and modding section here.
Alt 10-22-2013, 19:25   #14
sealed12

Found what you said and works a littel Head can be placed but has a clipping since it uses the male armor.

If i would change the armor too i think it will be come all fully female,

hmm was thinkg since i saw that here some mods with lua.

Do you think it would be possible to make a lua script for it (since you can only take male) and the script would just make it so that you can only take female as long it is runing ( in your game database)?
Alt 10-22-2013, 22:15   #15
sealed12

Atm i am playing it with all chainged to female and i must say some how i finde this game now so funny ^^ Will later upload a packed fille to change all males head and male armors exept armors that are male only into female. ^^

You can download http://ul.to/9jnoh6kj the Skin change for all male (since it includes armor) into female

Just add the contend from Change Male into Female into your Spellforce 2 - Faith in Destiny\base\gfx\figures\hero

If some one would know an other way i am open ^^ but now i am playing Faith in Destiny once more (i just started again it was just to funny ^^ and i needed to know who it would be from the beginning ^^).

Geändert von sealed12 (10-22-2013 um 22:30 Uhr).
Alt 10-22-2013, 23:07   #16
sealed12

Zitat:
Zitat von sealed12 Beitrag anzeigen
Atm i am playing it with all chainged to female and i must say some how i finde this game now so funny ^^ Will later upload a packed fille to change all males head and male armors exept armors that are male only into female. ^^

You can download http://ul.to/9jnoh6kj the Skin change for all male (since it includes armor) into female

Just add the contend from Change Male into Female into your Spellforce 2 - Faith in Destiny\base\gfx\figures\hero

If some one would know an other way i am open ^^ but now i am playing Faith in Destiny once more (i just started again it was just to funny ^^ and i needed to know who it would be from the beginning ^^).
Made a new version from Femal skin and Voice.7z http://uploaded.net/file/pg5oskwn now it includes female basic voices ( for movement and attack ), includes is also the original data so you can revert the changes back to male being male ^^.

just copy the condten from Base into base for female or from Base - Original into base for male. ^^

Geändert von sealed12 (10-22-2013 um 23:14 Uhr).
Antwort

Themen-Optionen