Favo Heroes - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 15:02: SpellForce 3 OUT NOW! + Alle Trailer | Update: Alle Patchinfos
01-17-2017, 20:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
07-04-2012, 21:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 20:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 3 > SpellForce 3 - General Discussion
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 01-12-2018, 19:08   #1
Hermelien de Buizerd
White Mage of the Circle

Benutzerbild von Hermelien de Buizerd

Favo Heroes

Everyone is different and have different favorite characters in the game who they choose to help in the game. Who are your favorite characters ?
Alt 01-13-2018, 18:24   #2
Mundane

Benutzerbild von Mundane

I'm still in early stages of the campaign but so far my favs are:

Uram - from what I saw of him in SF1 never thought he would be such fun having him around.

Rohen - A bit of a whiner but still interesting and for nostalgia sake.

Yria - She's someone my PC could fall in love with.
Mundane ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 01-13-2018, 18:44   #3
ralle
Wegbereiter des Zirkels

Benutzerbild von ralle

I like Yria for her excellent long-range support. Especially her tangling shot is useful against masses. And her final shot is able to purge enemies and get rid of enemy buffs permanentely. Therefore I have her in my group almost any time.
ralle ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 01-14-2018, 01:50   #4
raficzeqq

Yea Yria is my nr 1 choose since i play elemental mage so healer is a must have. I like her ranged abilities and damage from a bow t a lot too. And generally she has kinda nice personality.

I love a lot Uram as a character. But mechanically i think he is worse than Yria. I used to play him as my double-bladed damage dealier but i respec him to a tank because i found that Ianna is kinda better at dealing dmg.

Fourth team member Ianna or Rohen. Depends what i like to play. I play Ianna as double-wield dmg dealer/assassin cuz i love a lot this kind of playstyle (try Guardian's Grace on her <3). I cant say nothing special about her personality.

Rohen is meh in my opinion. I try him now and seems to be ok but his story seems to be quite boring to me but i still have a lot of respect to him i'm 100% sure u know why .

Gor is funny and i like him a loooot but unfortunately he seems to not fit my playstyle. I can try him if u have any good sugetions/builds that can make him a bit more usefull.

Undergast- pretty intresting and chill guy but my main character is a mage

Isgrimm- I hate his gear restrictions and he is GAAAAY.

Other circle mages i haven't met yet (ofc if they even exist) so i can come back here with my opinion a bit later when i'm done with the game.
Lets warm up this discussion a bit and let me know your opinions guys! Cheers.
raficzeqq ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Themen-Optionen