Its Lan Time Oh Ya :) - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
08-17-2017, 15:02: SpellForce 3 OUT NOW! + Alle Trailer | Update: SpellForce 3 Mod Toolkit
01-17-2017, 20:52: alte Forenlinks "reparieren"
07-04-2012, 21:36: SpellForce-Datenbank ist wieder da - Ein WiKi soll entstehen
08-30-2009, 20:03: Patchübersicht

Herzlich Willkommen im offiziellen SpellForce Forum!

Du betrachtest das Forum zur Zeit als Gast, was deine Zugriffsrechte bei Diskussionen und anderen Dingen enorm einschränkt. Wenn du dich hier registrierst, was natürlich völlig kostenlos ist, dann wirst du Beiträge und Themen erstellen, Private Konversationen mit anderen Mitgliedern führen, bei Umfragen abstimmen, Inhalte uploaden und vielen andere Dinge können. Die Anmeldung geht schnell von Statten, ist enorm einfach und kostenlos, daher würden wir dich ersuchen, dich zu registrieren!

Falls es Probleme mit der Anmeldung oder dem Zugriff auf einen Account gibt, stehen wir dir gerne über die Kontaktseite mit Rat und Tat zur Verfügung.

SpellForce Newsletter
Gib deine E-Mail Adresse in das Feld ein, um immer über die letzten Neuigkeiten zu SpellForce informiert zu werden

Zurück   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 2 - Shadow Wars > Shadow Wars - Multiplayer: Player vs. Player
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Shadow Wars - Multiplayer: Player vs. Player Everything that belongs to the Skirmish Mode (Player vs. AI & Player vs. Player)

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 02-22-2012, 18:17   #1
Urok

Benutzerbild von Urok

RPG Character: Arthas
Its Lan Time Oh Ya :)

i got the game spellforce 2 gold for steam (steam name Urok )
and i was wondering if anyone would want to play a game of lan (sence the internet servers are gone forever ) so this is my second post i still have no idea where to put some of em so give me a break lol.

ps undead rock and they cannot die ever as hard as u try!
Urok ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 02-22-2012, 23:07   #2
Urok

Benutzerbild von Urok

Will anyone play a lan game with me?

this is my second post askin i know but i dont care. very recently (at the time of this post) someone called me a bunch of bad names and i want to get my mind off of it by making this post and seeing if anyone would want to join in! so just leave a comment below and we can figure out a time to make a Lan game (since internet dont work) at some point Ty have a good day (better than mine i hope)
Alt 02-23-2012, 00:07   #3
Androdion
Super Moderator
Spellforce addict

Benutzerbild von Androdion

RPG Character: Raziel
Well one thread is really enough and if you want to do further posting then use the one you had already opened in the first place. Please!

I've also moved the thread to the Multiplayer section, please try to post in the right sub-forum in the future.
Alt 02-23-2012, 01:33   #4
Urok

Benutzerbild von Urok

Zitat:
Zitat von Androdion Beitrag anzeigen
Well one thread is really enough and if you want to do further posting then use the one you had already opened in the first place. Please!

I've also moved the thread to the Multiplayer section, please try to post in the right sub-forum in the future.
kk TY i am still so new to this and i got really bord lol so hope u dont mind much tanks pal!
Alt 02-24-2012, 11:54   #5
Darkquake
Scripting... Still *Sigh*

Benutzerbild von Darkquake

RPG Character: Bob SpindleBeard
These forums aren't quite like FB, it genrally takes a bit longer for people to respond

And a question, are you going to use hamichi to play multi-player?
Alt 03-04-2012, 21:42   #6
Urok

Benutzerbild von Urok

Zitat:
Zitat von Darkquake Beitrag anzeigen
These forums aren't quite like FB, it genrally takes a bit longer for people to respond

And a question, are you going to use hamichi to play multi-player?
no no hamachi (don't know how it works) and BTW i thought hamachi was a type of food. lol anyway i dont play hamachi. i hope someone will play a multiplayer game with me i have no idea how it works
Alt 03-04-2012, 22:56   #7
Androdion
Super Moderator
Spellforce addict

Benutzerbild von Androdion

RPG Character: Raziel
It works with... Hamachi. The SF servers have been down for a while, so only way to play MP is through a third-party program like Hamachi, which basically creates a LAN between you and another remote PC.

Got it?
Alt 03-04-2012, 23:13   #8
Urok

Benutzerbild von Urok

Zitat:
Zitat von Androdion Beitrag anzeigen
It works with... Hamachi. The SF servers have been down for a while, so only way to play MP is through a third-party program like Hamachi, which basically creates a LAN between you and another remote PC.

Got it?
uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h

no

give me a break all i do is click on the LAN button make a game wait and leave (no ojne plays it)
Alt 03-05-2012, 01:48   #9
CenturySlayer
Egotheist

Benutzerbild von CenturySlayer

RPG Character: Parainor Palanthir
Zitat:
Zitat von Urok Beitrag anzeigen
uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h

no

give me a break all i do is click on the LAN button make a game wait and leave (no ojne plays it)

if you just click LAN, you will not find anyone, as LAN stands for LOCAL area network, and is thus limited to you household

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamachi_%28software%29

as you can read here: hamachi is a tool that you start extra to the game. then you can play "like with LAN" just.. by internet.

Lets say you have a friend in another town and you want to play SF by LAN.... you either visit each other or you get hamachi running, both of you join the same "LAN" (see link how to do so) an then you use the internet to play.

Hope that makes it a bit more clear. in short: get the program, get it running, get some ppl. and THEN start playing
Alt 03-05-2012, 02:42   #10
Urok

Benutzerbild von Urok

Zitat:
Zitat von CenturySlayer Beitrag anzeigen
if you just click LAN, you will not find anyone, as LAN stands for LOCAL area network, and is thus limited to you household

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamachi_%28software%29

as you can read here: hamachi is a tool that you start extra to the game. then you can play "like with LAN" just.. by internet.

Lets say you have a friend in another town and you want to play SF by LAN.... you either visit each other or you get hamachi running, both of you join the same "LAN" (see link how to do so) an then you use the internet to play.

Hope that makes it a bit more clear. in short: get the program, get it running, get some ppl. and THEN start playing
ty that helps alot u bro
Antwort

Themen-Optionen