kathai - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
12-02-2013, 11:23: The Demons of the Past Advent calendar 2013
06-19-2013, 11:30: SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past
04-08-2008, 19:57: Current Patch Info for SF1 & 2

Welcome to the official SpellForce board.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Spellforce Newsletter
To stay up to date with the latest news regarding Spellforce please enter your email address in the box

Go Back   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 1 > SotP - Single Player Missions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SotP - Single Player Missions Attention: Spoiler! You are stuck in Shadow of the Phoenix? Get help here.

Old 08-08-2005, 11:07   #1
gaz

kathai

help i keep getting killed at the start of this map
gaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 12:10   #2
SAkida
Great Archon

This is a very vague question...

Try explore first -before you activate the monument- and kill as many undead camps as you can, especially the ones from the north so that you are left with only one front to defend Have you been to colloseum? if yes you should have by now more than enough skilled heroes to smash many undead camps.
Old 08-06-2006, 06:25   #3
Kimberly

Kathai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAkida
This is a very vague question...

Try explore first -before you activate the monument- and kill as many undead camps as you can, especially the ones from the north so that you are left with only one front to defend Have you been to colloseum? if yes you should have by now more than enough skilled heroes to smash many undead camps.
Hello there, can anyone explain to me what/where the colloseum is? I too am having troubles defending my camp at the beginning of the map, and my heroes are proving relatively useless.

Thanks, Kim
Kimberly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 17:37   #4
GenericUserB
Master of The Humans

you can go to collosseum after finishing the blazing stones (or smth like that) map
Old 01-04-2008, 21:33   #5
Graywolf
Yes, I`m a girl!

The angry guy in Kathai (in the fighting ring doesn`t die, but doesn`t call himself defeated either.), I`m stuck. I have a helper too, gaash, I don`t remember the names. X ja J...or whatever... You know- the place where Uru is waiting outside the ring. Is that a bug or what??? so frustrating..
Graywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 21:51   #6
Androdion
Super Moderator
Spellforce addict

RPG Character: Raziel
Quote:
you can go to collosseum after finishing the blazing stones (or smth like that) map
You have to complete the three quests in Blazing Stones, then on the far right north of the last part of the map there's the portal to the Colosseum.

Quote:
The angry guy in Kathai (in the fighting ring doesn`t die, but doesn`t call himself defeated either.), I`m stuck. I have a helper too, gaash, I don`t remember the names. X ja J...or whatever... You know- the place where Uru is waiting outside the ring. Is that a bug or what??? so frustrating..
You have to fight the guy and his helper (mine was Urias), and when you defeat them (they don't actually die) you hear and see Uru say something like "Enough my children, there's been too much bloodshed already today", i can't remember all too well! Then both of you get out of the arena and you talk again with Uru, she then gives you passage to the Darkwind Keeps or Clockwork Crypts, i dont' remember wich too!

As to the bug issue I really don't know, but since you're playing SotP you should have version 1.52...Try reloading an earlier savegame before the fight!
Old 01-04-2008, 22:08   #7
Graywolf
Yes, I`m a girl!

Wait! Urias and "the other guy" are on my side? Or so it seemed to be...I quess I`ll try again then.
Old 01-04-2008, 22:14   #8
Androdion
Super Moderator
Spellforce addict

RPG Character: Raziel
You misunderstood me...When you accept the challenge if you have two Gon you can have a helper for the challenge. You choose between Urias and Allyah. Got it?! Ok, next, the "other guy" is called Xalabar and it's him that challenges you because he says you're not from Kathai and Uru shouldn't trust you and so on! He has a helper which is a healer.

So if you get two Gon, you enter the arena with a helper (you choose which), and fight Xalabar and the healer!

Hope I've been explicit enough now, and that I helped!
Old 01-04-2008, 22:20   #9
Graywolf
Yes, I`m a girl!

Thanks! I was just about to edit my text againn, it didn`t make any sense..
My problem was that Uru didn`t want to end this. We kept fighting until the X were weak enough, then we just stood tehere like fools (3 of us).. then this mr X got a little bit of his strenght back and we fight again and so on and so on. But I quess I´ll try once more..