Stuck (Cult) SPOILERS - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
28/08/2013, 22h05: SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past
19/11/2009, 19h12: Nouveau structure du Forum Spellforce 1
27/05/2009, 00h02: SpellForce 2- Faith in Destiny

Welcome to the SpellForce - Official Board forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Spellforce Newsletter
To stay up to date with the latest news regarding Spellforce please enter your email address in the box

Précédent   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 2 - Shadow Wars > Shadow Wars - Free Game Mode
S'inscrire FAQ Membres Calendrier Recherche Messages du jour Marquer les forums comme lus

Shadow Wars - Free Game Mode Attention: Spoiler! Are you stuck in the Free Game (Single Player & Coop) campaign? Get help here!

Réponse

Outils de la discussion
Vieux 09/07/2006, 18h36   #1
Psychoray

Stuck (Cult) SPOILERS

I just finished the tuscari desert so i went to tell Tor about the prophet guy. Now i have journal entry that tells me to find someone in westguard who can help me besides Tor, because he refuses to talk to me.

Anyways, I can't find anyone in Westguard who's willing to help. So I go on and start uram gor, i get a journal entry that tells me i have to find 12 documents carried bij kitaki messenger which i am able to locate with the help of the seers...

Here's the problem: I've looked everywhere (I think) But I can't find any Kitaki messenger. (Yes, I'm using the seers :P) Can anyone tell me what to do? Or where I can find a messenger in Uram Gor?

Thanks
Psychoray est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 09/07/2006, 20h20   #2
kitnstar

Envoyer un message via MSN à kitnstar
OK, hopefully I'm remembering this correctly...........

The guy in Westguard you needed to speak to is Jandrim Windhammer, he gives info on cult and finding the seers and messengers.

I found 3 messengers in Uram Gor, but to be honest, I can't remember exactly where on map. One was definitely in the west somewhere and if I'm not mistaken, each of the messengers were close to where fights were with some nasties like revenants and bonemenders.

Hope this helps.
kitnstar est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 09/07/2006, 20h27   #3
Psychoray

When i talk to Jandrim he asks me about the perfect ore, and i can only answer 'Not yet'. After that, the conversation ends...

Thanks for the tip on Uram Gor, I'll try looking some more in the West

Dernière modification par Psychoray 09/07/2006 à 20h45.
Psychoray est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 11/07/2006, 07h58   #4
essaniael
essaniael

Citation:
Posté par Psychoray
I just finished the tuscari desert so i went to tell Tor about the prophet guy. Now i have journal entry that tells me to find someone in westguard who can help me besides Tor, because he refuses to talk to me.

Anyways, I can't find anyone in Westguard who's willing to help. So I go on and start uram gor, i get a journal entry that tells me i have to find 12 documents carried bij kitaki messenger which i am able to locate with the help of the seers...

Here's the problem: I've looked everywhere (I think) But I can't find any Kitaki messenger. (Yes, I'm using the seers :P) Can anyone tell me what to do? Or where I can find a messenger in Uram Gor?

Thanks

West (1) and extreme North West (2)

I assume there are 3 Kitaki messengers in each of the four pertinent maps
essaniael est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 27/09/2006, 12h45   #5
Travahar
Ice Wolf

RPG Character: Equanox
There are more ... I was done after three maps and I remember that on the last one I found six of them Kitaki messengers.
I'm playing the map were you have to summon Niethalf. Jandrim accompanies me as a level 23 dwarf. He fights good in the battles on the road, where ennemies are either outnumber or outmatched (three fighters to stop them, three wizards to shoot elemental projectiles at them) but when I enter the center area there's are several groups of cult members and demons. These fights take me a bit longer and usually I lose one or two shaïkan before the fight is over. But that's okay cause I can ressurrect them ... but I can't resurrect Jandrim. I suppose that he got killed and that he won't be able to summon Niethalf for me.
Any clue on how to pass those guys without having him killed?

Outils de la discussion

Règles de messages
Vous pouvez ouvrir de nouvelles discussions : nonoui
Vous pouvez envoyer des réponses : nonoui
Vous pouvez insérer des pièces jointes : nonoui
Vous pouvez modifier vos messages : nonoui

Les balises BB sont activées : oui
Les smileys sont activés : oui
La balise [IMG] est activée : oui
Le code HTML peut être employé : non
Navigation rapide

Fuseau horaire GMT +2. Il est actuellement 21h48.