TOD cheats? - SpellForce - Official Board

News:
12-02-2013, 12:23: The Demons of the Past Advent calendar 2013
06-19-2013, 12:30: SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past
04-08-2008, 20:57: Current Patch Info for SF1 & 2

Welcome to the official SpellForce board.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Spellforce Newsletter
To stay up to date with the latest news regarding Spellforce please enter your email address in the box

Go Back   SpellForce - Official Board > SpellForce - English Forum > SpellForce 1 > General Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Discussion General Discussion related to SpellForce.

Old 03-12-2006, 06:30   #1
QuiGonJinnJediMaster
Jedi Master

TOD cheats?

hello,

just wandering if "Application:enablefog(0)" cheat works or it's fake...also if there is any cheat to remove fog or wiev full map?

other cheats works fine.
Old 03-12-2006, 12:28   #2
Free Flinker
Moderator a.d.

You're looking for:

UnExplored:Enable (0)

Please note that game related questions should be asked via forum posting, not PMs. Thanks
Free Flinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 17:42   #3
QuiGonJinnJediMaster
Jedi Master

thanx but actually that cheat doesn't work. or i'm not seeing efect. at least map is still not visable.

is it "Application:UnExplore:Enable (0)"

or "UnExplored:Enable (0)". I allready know that cheats are key sensitive so it's not that i enter it wrong. did it few times.other than that i tried

"Application:UnExplored_Enable (0)"
"Application:UnExplored_Enable (1)"
"Application:UnExplored_Disable (0)"
"Application:UnExplored_Disable (1)"
"Application:UnExplored:Disable (0)"
"Application:UnExplored:Disable (1)"

i though what a hack...why not maybe it works..but it didn't ;)
i may be a noob but i'm trying everything ;) Thanx again.
Old 03-13-2006, 18:48   #4
Kubi
Resurrected

Hi

Open the console with CTRL and ] (next to enter) and enter:
UnExplored:Enable (0)

Alternativly I can provide you with a console log where you just have to push the up arrow to get the stored commands.

Greetings
-kubi

Kubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 01:27   #5
QuiGonJinnJediMaster
Jedi Master

hey thanks dude but here what was wrong..

UnExplored Enable(0)

that's correct cheat. the thing is (0) has to be right till enable otherwise won't work at least for me...

also another tip when you edit Console.log when you're done with file editin put Read Only atribute on the file and then i won't change or fill with reentered cheats. i hope it helps...
Old 03-26-2006, 07:09   #6
Free Flinker
Moderator a.d.

Not sure what you mean.

What I gave you to type originally is correct and is the exact same thing Kubi repeated for you. What you repeat is missing the colon : (between d and E) and the space (between ...le and (0) ) which both should be there for the command to work.

Or you mean there is a problem with the switch, (0)? The command is UnExplored:Enable so 'on' (1) would activate the fog of war while 'off' (0) will deactivate it.

Please note that game related questions should be asked via forum posting, not PMs. Thanks
Old 03-27-2006, 09:42   #7
LennyLen
Resident Lenny

Send a message via MSN to LennyLen
Quote:
What I gave you to type originally is correct and is the exact same thing Kubi repeated for you. What you repeat is missing the colon : (between d and E) and the space (between ...le and (0) ) which both should be there for the command to work.
I'm sure colon is essential (I haven't tried omitting it), but the spcae is not. I copied the following straight out of my console log, and it works for me: Line2 = "UnExplored:Enable(0)"
Old 04-04-2006, 11:20   #8
Warchylde

screwed up a quest

hi i got greedy and used 2 stones of eternal flame for the earthblade before unblocking the landslide at farlorns hope is there any way to bypass this or can i use a cheat to get 2 more stones
Warchylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 12:47   #9
Free Flinker
Moderator a.d.

That's not greed, just orderly since there are enough stones for both the Earthblade and the Farlorn's Hope quest. Have you been to The Rift yet, for example? You will find more stones there.

Old 04-04-2006, 14:47   #10
-DarkShadow-
IRC-Fragendoktor

Anyway, at least he needs to have Patch 1.38 or higher, else one stone is missing.
-DarkShadow- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 15:20   #11
Warchylde

Thanks guys

Thanks for the tips guys i have the patch and will have a look in the rift
Warchylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 17:31   #12
Free Flinker
Moderator a.d.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DarkShadow-
Anyway, at least he needs to have Patch 1.38 or higher, else one stone is missing.
I honestly don't remember that. I played OoD long before BoW came out and never noticed. If patch 1.38 fixed the issue that'd have been post-BoW because 1.11 was the last OoD only patch while 1.38 was pre-SotP, ie a BoW patch.

Old 04-04-2006, 17:34   #13
-DarkShadow-
IRC-Fragendoktor

Hmm, yeah, perhaps Patch 1.11 already solves that problem. I just remember that in 1.0 (Release), one stone was missing.
-DarkShadow- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 21:32   #14
QuiGonJinnJediMaster
Jedi Master

so i read somewhere here that there is no trainer for this game..well it's very very wrong informaion. i did find one trainer that may help someone. for me it works just fine. actually it's trainer pack and after installing (free of virus. checked), you can use it with more games and there is all three of spellforce games version 1.52 i think. well it works

MEGA TRAINER XL (http://www.ccj39.com/)

it can add one level per kill. that's most usefull it does here. but only up to lvl 50.only bug is that there is no option to turn off that cheat so after you reach lvl50 it wont go any further. you can go up to lvl29 and switch off that option and then go up to lvl50. maybe the reason for not turning that option off is because there is no more lvl's. well who will know!

did anyone played imported character from previous game and get far to lvl 50? i was wnatering if there is more for lvl's. so anyone knows what's the MAX LVL?

test it. and do you think is there way to extract this trainer from pack? maybe there is someone that knows codes among this spellforce fans and can figure how the exe works. hope i helped someone guys.

cya!
Old 04-07-2006, 05:34   #15
LennyLen
Resident Lenny

Send a message via MSN to LennyLen
Quote:
only bug is that there is no option to turn off that cheat so after you reach lvl50 it wont go any further.
Quote:
you can go up to lvl29 and switch off that option and then go up to lvl50.
You stated in the first sentence that the only bug was not being able to turn the cheat off. Yet in this seconde sentence you turn it off. Something doesn't add up there.

Quote:
did anyone played imported character from previous game and get far to lvl 50? i was wnatering if there is more for lvl's. so anyone knows what's the MAX LVL?
Yes, the highest level possible is 50. And what's a 'wnatering'?

Quote:
test it.
No thank you.
Old 04-08-2006, 20:25   #16
QuiGonJinnJediMaster
Jedi Master

"wnatering" is typo for wondering, belive it or not!

hmmm there are two options one will pump lvl up to lvl 29 and then no further. you have to turn that option off and then use second option to pump up lvl up to 50 get it? and that option hasn't turn off! but now when you told me that lvl 50 is max maybe bacues of that i though that turn of for lvl 50 is not off since there is no more lvl's and i thought that it should go further. so doesn't really matter. for me trainer works really fine. you should test it!

you have more informations on link i posted. so check it. i was just trying to help...use it or don't not mine problem! i just told you that it exists!

good luck!
Old 04-24-2006, 18:07   #17
MCdragon

How to open console

Im running spellforce gold edition v. 1.52, spellforce order of dawn campaign

I am unable to open the console during gameplay. I tried to type [ctrl] + ] and [ctrl + +] and ] and +. Nothing happens!

also, can you use cheats in the campaign at all?

Help is really aprpiceated!
MCdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 05:28   #18
makesaveinc

where is it

where do I put the command to disable fog? in starcraft (ancient history) just hit enter key then type in the cheat code but here in Spell force 1 I just have no glue?

I beat order of dawn few times with no patch. Then patch mroe exciting now I like some cheat code to feel the new exciting experience.

New to here. Every one speak like difference language. your help is great full
thanks
makesaveinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 16:30   #19
paddyc

All u have to do is hit ], +, Ctrl and ] or Ctrl and + depending on what version u have. Also does the debug mode actualy work cause it doesn't seem to on mine.
paddyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 13:00   #20
lee the arunachali

press the control key on the left side and press ] at the same time.then a window will pop up,its the cosole window, then type Application:SetGodMode(1)
lee the arunachali is offline   Reply With Quote